Turntables! Something else to do while you sit at the crossroads, CC, etc.

edited January 2013 in The Universal Membrane
Te10el & the Adventurers!

listen, learn, become one! A new way to be an achaean.

It's a fun way to share music with fellow adventurers (or friends). Each person who "DJ's" shares his or her music in a queue which the other people in the room can like/dislike and comment on. Fun stuff. Try it!
Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

Comments

• That sounds fun.  :)
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • join us Shahai! the room's yet to go down.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• It has all the epic music. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Worth noting that it doesn't work outside the US, I think.
  • It doesn't for me in Asia. :(
  • @Texel Did you disagree with my post because it's wrong, or just because you didn't want me spoiling the surprise for the non-USians?
  • We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints. We are working very hard to try and get you in as soon as possible. If you believe this is a mistake and you are located in the United States, please e-mail help [at sign] turntable dot fm Again, sorry, and we hope to see you soon. Billy Chasen CEO
    I pout.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • Harsh'n my buzz

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Texel I keep offering nice music, and you get harsh'd
  • First to hit 100 likes. After a beautiful ceremony put on by @ttstats_135 I choose the "Muckmonster" avatar with head swaying action.

• HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    edited January 2013
    I still don't know why y'all hated on the Skinny Puppy.  :ar!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.

• Haldon said:
    I would've thumbed it up for ya.
  • Eld said:

Haldon said:
    I would've thumbed it up for ya.
    Kinky. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • So this is being revived. Join in. It's fun.

• Anyone remember who created the original bot for this room?

• *sneaks in from Canada*
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • edited August 2013
    I did...

The bots are easy enough to set up and modify, but I can't act as the host anymore
  • Seems rather interesting, also lets ya get to know the taste of music that each Achaean listens too!

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Aedin said:
    Seems rather interesting, also lets ya get to know the taste of music that each Achaean listens too!

Pretty much, I've enjoyed it so far.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• @Sarapis , you should look into getting an ad on this site.

• Only works in the US, sry.

• Is too male.
  • Just because we no one likes Celine Dion doesn't make it too male...
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Jonners said:
    Just because we no one likes Celine Dion doesn't make it too male...
    that isn't why it's too male. -__- I'm not that stupid.
  • I get on this thing every Friday and Saturday around 10:30 EST if anyone wants to stop by.

• I got off due to hunting and couldn't focus to much I'll be back in!
  • I'm DJing up in http://turntable.fm/dj_te10el_the_adventurers for whoever wants to come a listen.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    it's fun!
     yes, sir.
  • im in australia :(