Babel, God of Oblivion

Comments

• Excellent work, I love it! This is why I prefer speaking with Mordanyconus on any given day.
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    *swoon* So tall! His beard looks so silky too. So smitten. :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra Actually, he's only about 5'5.
  • Man, I could smugly  lean on Babel's shoulder.

At least before being obliterated in the Void. It would totally be worth it though.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sarapis said:

@Kyrra Actually, he's only about 5'5.

Oh...
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited January 2013
    I saw Babel more like

Though the op makes him much more scarier now

• edited January 2013
    The caverns gate behind him is sickening.

Also, the pool in the caverns.

Satanic Dumbledore comes to mind.

• edited January 2013
    Sarapis said:
    "He is a radiant immortal and is darkly regal, possessing an imposing air of potent authority that permeates His towering form with a sense of ancient and terrible power. He rises a full seven feet into the air..."

and now I'm all sorts of confused

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    It implies that he could be floating in air and dressed in super long robes, so he seems tall when really he is not. Even a floaty short god wouldn't really be towering though.

He's still swoon-worthy.. in those few seconds of crush-euphoria before you're obliterated.. type way.

• Kyrra said:
    Oh...
    I'm kidding. Gods can be as tall or short as they want to be. They don't have a fixed height.

• Sarapis said:
    Kyrra said:
    Oh...
    I'm kidding. Gods can be as tall or short as they want to be. They don't have a fixed height.
    Nice save
  • I always pictured Babel younger, with a more debonair-gone-crazy look. Never pictured him with a beard, like ever. Long hair sure, never facial hair.

• Sarapis said:
    Kyrra said:
    Oh...
    Nice save
    Heh, the only save was letting her know I was trolling before Babel spotted it. ;)
  • Love it. This has to be my favourite one yet, and that's saying something, because Ourania was awesome.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited January 2013
    Awesome Totally! Scarier than I imagine him to look.
    Now I must be more careful creeping through the bog.
  • Scary. Looking as dashing as ever, though!

• I was expecting Sarapis to just put up a blank post.
  • Plz don't ban me for ruining that picture already
  • I think @Babel is badly in need of a manicure. I wonder if He is aware of the wonderful advancements in the field of dentistry that Dr. Kavorkian has made?

• edited January 2013

• Hayte said:
    Plz don't ban me for ruining that picture already
    Actually I think that was the only thing that could have possibly made it better.

• Daeir said:

Well-drawn, just looks nothing how IG written description of Babel's appearance would lead one to believe.

Come to think of it, I think I've said that about every piece posted so far. Huh.
    On the contrary, this is a pretty faithful adaptation. Minus the raven, which I'm sure is off torturing @Terra or something.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Several hours later, I'm still laughing at that pic. Damn you @Hayte!

• edited January 2013
    God, cant WAIT for Sartan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Although..im curious, if Sartan splits and returns to his 2 previous forms again in the future..what should be done with his portrait from now?