Achaean chars, chibi style.

Now, I've been put off playing since my internet keeps cutting out every few minutes lately, so not much to do. @Melodie reminded me about a terrible game I used to play, but aside from being awful, it has this really neat simulator to try out outfits/hairstyles/etc on characters. So I've made Chibi Katzchen. imageand then my partner asked if I could make his character, and I said "how the hell do you expect me to make a raja" and he shrugged at me, so this is Valden. image@Hhaos, he thought you might find it amusing.

Then there's @Arador as I pictured him before he finally let me convince him to wear something other than his fullplate. image Rapiers are of course sheathed for comic effect. Yeah the hair is probably a bit off, but there isn't many options for white.

http://www.maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory if you want to play, do up a realistic one, or mock your self/friends. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    WHHHHHHHY!

Oh god I'm going to have to do this later now. Thanks a lot, @Katzchen. :(

(My 172 bishop beats your paladin any day, bby.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited January 2013
    Hair not oily enough, but bulge is impressive. I approve! Now do one with the beard and kilt!

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013

@Arador that's part of the armour, but trust you.

How about this? image Maybe not? imageThat is officially the Maldaathi cloak now.

• The first one stole Xeno's boots.

I'm not sure what she's doing with no arrow, but she's got the motion down pretty well at least.
    Tahq in her old white dress and her Alchemist robes.
    Praise the boots! Almighty boots of glory!
  • edited January 2013

l Xenomorph

He is a facehugger and is very bitey.  He is wearing a set of really fab pink intestine boots. 

EDIT:  is disappoint that no videos of "Free Facehugs"

• This thread is full of amazing.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oh gods, the cuteness.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I refuse to sacrifice the shred of dignity I still have by making one of these things. D:
  • @Tvistor don't worry, I'll take that shred of dignity from you as soon as I find you IG/get hold of your description. :P

• You sent the following message to Katzchen:
    // YOU'RE MAKING ONE OF THOSE DAMNED THINGS, AREN'T YOU.

Message #14568      Sent by Katzchen
    1/13/13:05 No, answer the question.

The one time I actually miss something on the forums. D:
  • @Katzchen
    He is a winged atavian. Standing at an average height, he cuts a regal, haunted figure. He wears his 
    grey-black hair short, ending well above his eyes. The lower portion of his face is slightly lighter 
    than the rest of it, his nose slightly crooked from being broken repeatedly. His gray eyes are akin 
    to frozen glass -- cold and unexpectedly sharp. His lithe frame exudes a sense of whipcord strength, 
    with finely honed muscled clearly visible. Wicked burns mar his right palm. Along the same arm is 
    along, thin scar etched sharply from shoulder to wrist. The scar serves to underline the tattooed 
    phrase 'Weakness must be eliminated'. Another inking, this one of a death adder, winds its way up 
    the opposite hand with its head ending at his wrist. Both tattoos pulse with eerie red light. 
    Sprouting from his shoulders are a pair of elegant wings, dyed a stygian black. The edges of the 
    outermost feathers have been coloured a dull purple, though the occasional white feather reveals the 
    artificial nature of the coloration.
    He is wearing:
     a serpentine thigh scabbard,
     2 bone rings with a firelash rune,
     a twisted platinum torque,
     a canvas backpack,
     a clawed gauntlet,
     a small iron sheath,
     an iron belthook,
     a black leather baldric,
     a bone ring with an icewall rune,
     a suit of scale mail,
     a pair of neatly polished cloven hoof boots,
     a pair of simple black trousers,
     a black silk shirt, and
     a quiver

• Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You cast the eye sigil at the ground, and it bursts with a flash of light.

Ffs.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

I fail at capturing the awesomeness that is the rapiers Trey made me.
    If only I was Mhaldorkian, @Katzchen could have made it for me!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Okay, it's pretty cool.

I've still got my eye on you.
  • Man, my current avatar is from the TekTek avatar maker, but this one is just as procrastination-worthy. I tried the animated version for the wings and it looked like she was having an epileptic fit (why would wings shuffle sidewards...)

"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Why am I doing this at 2:30am? That's a very good question.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited January 2013
    It's ridiculously addictive, is why.

Also, I have no wings.

Edit to put down the exclamation marks. No sudden movements.

• Kyrra said:
    It's ridiculously addictive, is why.

Also, I have no wings.

Edit to put down the exclamation marks. No sudden movements.
    Do you have wings IG? What colour?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I do! They are tawny, reddish-gold brown.
    I never saw wings anywhere. Hrm.

• @Daeir I dunno man, I like the cut of my Maple-jib.
  • Kyrra said:
    I do! They are tawny, reddish-gold brown.
    I never saw wings anywhere. Hrm.
    It was under "Capes", of all places. You can change the colour by tinkering with the Hue and Saturation in the Colour Filters.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• @Kyrra image This more like it?

• KyrraKyrra Australia

Katzchen said:
    @Kyrra image This more like it?
    Oh gods, I love it. <3

• Nooo, not the kittens >(