We Picrew Our Characters

WicaeWicae somewhere within the internet
An alternate for drawing your characters! I've absolutely fallen in love with this site called https://picrew.me/.  It's a Japanese site that's gotten a lot of traction from artists all over, and something people can use to create their own characters without having the artistic ability. I will say it's mostly inclined to humanoid characters, but there are chances to find non-human picrews on the site.  If you find one, just link which one you used so others can create their own.

Here, I'll start out with this picrew:
https://picrew.me/image_maker/582810

And my result for Wicae!
Completed image

Comments

• Probably about as close as I can get to Saonji's current appearance. I need to commission an updated one at some point, since she hasn't been Troll in forever.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I am still using siren!Bo as my forum avatar. I could stand an upgrade to grook!Bo. Now, to look up the kanji for 'frog...'

At least I know the Japanese word for it. Yay, libraries with foreign-language kids' books when those are useful for learning bits of other languages! 'Kaeru ga Mieru' ('A Frog is Visible.') is still a fun title to say.

Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • WicaeWicae somewhere within the internet
    Boosteya said:
    I am still using siren!Bo as my forum avatar. I could stand an upgrade to grook!Bo. Now, to look up the kanji for 'frog...'

At least I know the Japanese word for it. Yay, libraries with foreign-language kids' books when those are useful for learning bits of other languages! 'Kaeru ga Mieru' ('A Frog is Visible.') is still a fun title to say.

You can search in English! This link should work!

https://picrew.me/search?q:t=frog&s:t=3&s=2
  • Boosteya said:
    I am still using siren!Bo as my forum avatar. I could stand an upgrade to grook!Bo. Now, to look up the kanji for 'frog...'

Kanji for frog would be 蛙 . カエル in katakana.
  • -Sphera

• Made Erikka as close as possible to how I imagine her to be (add a bunch of stray leaves and twigs in her hair and that's a close approximation!)

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
    A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"

• MarcellaMarcella In Darkness

This is roughly how Marcella looks without the mask.
    I actually liked how she looks in here tho, thank you for sharing the site, it is really fun!
    Here's another fun one!
    https://picrew.me/image_maker/636737

Completed image
  • edited February 2021

Captain: @Tianondria looking at Astarod 45% of the time. 

Completed image

Asty and Tianondria couple picrew :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Kogan said:
     カエル in katakana.
    Yes, I can read kana just fine. And write both sets, give or take that my handwriting sucks in any language. Thank you for the kanji though!

Wicae said:

You can search in English! This link should work!

https://picrew.me/search?q:t=frog&s:t=3&s=2

It did work, thank you. *goes back to trying to decide which picrew most resembles Bo; one has the right colour skin but another has proper anthropomorphism*
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π

• Using Wicea's most recent maker.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited February 2021
    This one was kind of fun too. Shirsz really does have a jacket kind of like that. Alas, no wings or horns. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Pretty straightforward, but I suppose that's Fairweather.

Gave up the classless bash-o-thon at 89(10%)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I can spend hours on these. Not entirely happy with the hair placement but the colouring is accurate for Kyrra at least.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Yeeet another humanoid one. I need to find more!

https://picrew.me/image_maker/644129

• This is dangerously addictive
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Omg those Daria vibes. Daria was my first ever girl crush.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

This really is a bit too addictive.

edited March 2021

Here's a link to that one if anyone's curious! It's uhh, pretty humanoid again, except for maybe some horns. It also has male options!

Tried my hand at Wicae!

Not entirely sure about this one

• edited March 2021

This was weirdly fun.

• edited April 2021

Ambrus.