Combat Ranking Seasons: Please show us when they end

A combat ranking season lasts three real life months. They seem to be synced to RL months too, ending at the end of March, June, September, December, which should be easy enough to remember. Problem is: that's written nowhere in the help files, so when someone not used to this enters the combat rankings, he'll have no clue when the current season ends. He could dig through announce news until he finds when the post in which the winners of the last season were announced, but those posts aren't usually titled clearly, and sometimes the ranking winners are just attached to the bottom of an announce post about totally different things, so finding them isn't easy.

I therefore suggest to either write the IC date on which the current season ends on top of the RANKINGS COMBAT summary, or, at the very least, to write in HELP COMBAT RANKINGS that the seasons end at the last of March/June/September/December, if that's actually the case.

Comments

• Your idea (detail: A combat ranking season lasts three real life months. They seem to be synced to RL months too, ending at the end of March, June, September, December, which should be easy enough to remember. Problem is: that's written nowhere in the help files, so when someone not used to this enters the combat rankings, he'll have no clue when the current season ends. He could dig through announce news until he finds when the post in which the winners of the last season were announced, but those posts aren't usually titled clearly, and sometimes the ranking winners are just attached to the bottom of an announce post about totally different things, so finding them isn't easy.

I therefore suggest to either write the IC date on which the current season ends on top of the RANKINGS COMBAT summary, or, at the very least, to write in HELP COMBAT RANKINGS that the seasons end at the last of March/June/September/December, if that's actually the case.) - has been removed because it is not an idea (usually meaning that this is the way things are intended to be). Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may be involved. The following notes were included: wrong subforum.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Agreed on this, I'll get it added shortly, since I've got a few other help files to tweak!
  • edited January 2013
    @Thaumas: Oh the shame... oh the horrible, horrible shame...  :(

(Rant: can't find a "shameful" smiley.)