The Description Game

The goal of this thread is for each poster to add a new sentence to the description until we have something epic.

He is a human.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous.
  • All noses are protruding, Learyn.
  • XerXer Langley
    Unless cut off
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • He is a Human Nose. He used to protrude, but he isn't protruding anymore. He is completely naked.
  • He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.

• Thaumas said:
    All noses are protruding, Learyn.
    I meant more in the sense that it's REALLY out there. Not just..there like a smaller nose, haha.

• Beya said:
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis.
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes.
    For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
    and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
  • He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth.
  • He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth.

• He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    it's taking all of my might to not 4chan this one up..... 
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tvistor I thought it was more like everyone's favorite leaf-eater, I mean leafy combatant.
  • He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle. His slight frame is shrouded in a purple's novice robe.

• Coeur said:
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle. His slight frame is shrouded in a purple's novice robe. The back half of his head is bald.

• He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle. His slight frame is shrouded in a purple's novice robe. The back half of his head is bald. A few wisps of neatly combed straw-brown hair adorn the top of his head. 

For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
    and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
  • He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle. His slight frame is shrouded in a purple's novice robe. The back half of his head is bald. A few wisps of neatly combed straw-brown hair adorn the top of his head. Bloodshot and stained yellow around an electrifying blue iris, his left eye looms out from behind a bespectacled monocle.
  • edited January 2013
    He is a human. His protruding nose is bulbous. So bulbous, in fact, that it's hard to make out his eyes from behind his puffy, ruby proboscis. His bushy eyebrows meet above the bridge of his nose, looming over his beady, deep-set eyes. He has a mouth. In his mouth are rotted stubs of blackened teeth. One of his arms dangles about a foot longer than the other. The other arm is twisted backwards at an odd angle. His slight frame is shrouded in a purple's novice robe. The back half of his head is bald. A few wisps of neatly combed straw-brown hair adorn the top of his head. Bloodshot and stained yellow around an electrifying blue iris, his left eye looms out from behind a bespectacled monocle. He exudes a faint smell of burnt lavender.

New one.

She is a beautiful siren.

"Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • edited January 2013
    She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair.

Edit: woops, misspelling.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • She is a beautiful siren.  She has spiky, cropped hair.  Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath.
  • She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D.
  • She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes.

(Why is it that this game keeps devolving into characters I really want to kill?)
  • She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes. Bizarre eyes, one being purple, the other bright green, they give off a chaotic aura.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited January 2013
    She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes. Bizarre eyes, one being purple, the other bright green, they give off a chaotic aura that shimmers around her charred face like the shifting remains of a rainbow stickwoman. Brutally red lipstick frames the pursed pucker of her petulant mouth. 
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013

She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes. Bizarre eyes, one being purple, the other bright green, they give off a chaotic aura that shimmers around her charred face like the shifting remains of a rainbow stickwoman. Brutally red lipstick frames the pursed pucker of her petulant mouth, and a matching crimson splash of paint decorates her dainty, lickable toes.

(Yeah, couldn't resist adding in that one. @Beya it's far more amusing this way!)

• edited January 2013
    She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes. Bizarre eyes, one being purple, the other bright green, they give off a chaotic aura that shimmers around her charred face like the shifting remains of a rainbow stickwoman. Brutally red lipstick frames the pursed pucker of her petulant mouth, and a matching crimson splash of paint decorates her dainty, lickable toes.  Towering over you at seven feet and five inches, what should be a delicate frame has grown to terrifying proportions.
  • This is dumb. D:
  • She is a beautiful siren. She has spiky, cropped hair. Her face looks like it's been burnt by dragon's breath. She wants the D. "D" for dragon, that is! You can see it in her gnoll-bashing eyes. Bizarre eyes, one being purple, the other bright green, they give off a chaotic aura that shimmers around her charred face like the shifting remains of a rainbow stickwoman. Brutally red lipstick frames the pursed pucker of her petulant mouth, and a matching crimson splash of paint decorates her dainty, lickable toes. Towering over you at seven feet and five inches, what should be a delicate frame has grown to terrifying proportions. When you stop to think about it, she really isn't very beautiful at all. A face only her secretly beloved Tvistor could love snipe.

@Tvistor yes it is dumb. :P