Hashan Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• Vayne said:
    Tvistor said:
    I will probably only be impressed at anyone staying outside the city if they don't immediately run upon being discovered. (which was probably going to happen)
    Fascinating, so you are psychic? Me and Hawek waited them out each time. I have no problem text-dying, I am not that proud. Lyr even baited us out like he posted above and then immediately ran right after that. We were gearing up to go again but then he went back to New Hope.
    No. I sat there forever, waiting for something to happen, then I got bored (after 7+ minutes). I was even alone for most of it, Niks got bored.
  • hashan has moved on to solve other cities problems. You shouldn't have given us this thread. Our head is getting big.

We're now trying to take care of Ashtan's problems, specifically Belladona.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Texel said:
    hashan has moved on to solve other cities problems. You shouldn't have given us this thread. Our head is getting big.

We're now trying to take care of Ashtan's problems, specifically Belladona Antidas.

• Kybrae said:
    presenting ideas you have for the city, like @Shahai's dance
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • Kybrae said:
    Tanris said:
    That is why one must bring on the blademasters. Created specifically to create much nashing of fangs and outraged cries of "our evade and they get lifevision", they are the ultimate solution to all of your serpent problems.
    Blademaster is a class that I do not for the life of me understand...

I'm...not sure what you're getting at with this statement. Besides the part about cutting things to pieces and griefing serpents, I'm pretty sure that that's your quintessential blademaster.

Tvistor said:
    When I go to sleep, I just lie awake for twenty minutes, thinking of ways to get past tree/alleviate/fitness that doesn't require impractical hypnosis timing. :(
    Don't forget the horror that is phoenix.

• edited January 2013
    http://pastebin.com/0BbMe9cx

>_> buying moss is now illegal in Hashan.

• Sicar said:

I got pissy @mannimar for that. I thought it had to do with our little run in at Mog.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Texel said:

Sicar said:

I got pissy @mannimar for that. I thought it had to do with our little run in at Mog.
    No clue what it was about.. I don't rob hashani.. no one was after me.. I help defend hashan.. I bought some moss.. I got enemied..
  • Sicar said:

Not quite sure what to make of that log... O.o.

You obviously werent an enemy, but entered phased, then checked @Shahai's bloodline (why o.o), and since Hashan is on high alert they probably freaked out that someone entered phased. Also I feel there was more to this with Payne ;).
  • Sounds like a good opportunity to not pee your pants next time, and avoid any confusion!
  • Enemying people for looking shifty is a common Mhaldorian hobby.
  • @Asmodron: Stalking at me?
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • in the log Sicar posted ^

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• edited January 2013
    *shallam and Mhaldor raiding us at the same time.

Well, this is fun! :D

I can't help but wonder if they discussed who would raid and who would wait.
  • I want to raid. I hate my internet. :(

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    I want to raid. I hate my internet. :(
    That's okay, you're here in spirit!
  • Just clarify IG and things will work out. There was more to it than just being "shifty", and bad timing just made things look worse. 
  • Mizik said:
    The infamous AchillesMath. I had never experienced it firsthand. 

It is Ashtan's responsibility as World Police to defend the less privileged from the oppressive fist of *shallam. I'll also start up a Cyrene raid so I can show you a Shallamese head count for comparison.
    Why would you raid Cyrene? Not so long ago when a few of us from Mhaldor raided around 4 Ashtani defended that.  I am also pretty sure on recollection that @Kyrra and you were un-enemied at the time as well.  Sohl and Eari from were the others.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited January 2013

That was during the whole Bal'met mess.

In general, Ashtan never defends Cyrene. At most, we might have a few refugees and the occasional Eleusian pop in. But 95% of the time it's just us and four or less allies, IF any allies at all. Which is assuredly not anywhere near always.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Tvistor said:
    We came to the conclusion that we both hate occultists and lived happily ever after.
    True story.

No really the entire raid circulated around "how many occies do they have?  3? wtf no way".

Nerf occies please :(.
  • edited January 2013
    Shahai said:
    @Asmodron: Stalking at me?
    @Shahai: Hun, obviously he wasnt there to raid, rather he was attempting to buy you a gift. That was the real reason he was hopping from shop to shop ;).
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited January 2013
    Panpardus said:

Why would you raid Cyrene? Not so long ago when a few of us from Mhaldor raided around 4 Ashtani defended that.  I am also pretty sure on recollection that @Kyrra and you were un-enemied at the time as well.  Sohl and Eari from were the others.
    I've never been enemied to Cyrene. I've only ever been enemied to Mhaldor and that was during the Bal'met event.

Nobody was unenemied by Cyrene. Those Ashtani that defended were enemies of Cyrene at the time and Cyrene was quite gracious about not pressing charges for trespassing or bringing enemies in.

If my memory serves, you stayed after a sanctioned raid to grief the nomcoms because nobody could/would defend. A sanctioned raid before, a second one after and you scattered like leaves in the wind once Ashtan was invited to play.

Also, it's great to hear updates between Hashan and the homeless. I never get to watch the deathsight spam and it's good to see people taking advantage of the situation to gain experience.

Edit: attempted to fix the quotes but posting on my phone sucketh.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Asmodron said:
    Sicar said:

Not quite sure what to make of that log... O.o.

You obviously werent an enemy, but entered phased, then checked @Shahai's bloodline (why o.o), and since Hashan is on high alert they probably freaked out that someone entered phased. Also I feel there was more to this with Payne ;).
    Shahai's last name was riddle, so was Xith's. I entered phased all the time and I sat in hashan probley 5-6 hours before this with Payne (Sicar's father). if Hashan's on such a high alert they enemy me for no reason then they should probabley surrender before fear takes them over completely.
  • Panpardus said:
    Mizik said:
    The infamous AchillesMath. I had never experienced it firsthand. 

It is Ashtan's responsibility as World Police to defend the less privileged from the oppressive fist of *shallam. I'll also start up a Cyrene raid so I can show you a Shallamese head count for comparison.
    A) Why would you raid Cyrene? B) Not so long ago when a few of us from Mhaldor raided around 4 Ashtani defended that.  I am also pretty sure on recollection that @Kyrra and you were un-enemied at the time as well.  Sohl and Eari from were the others.
    A) So I can show you a Shallamese head count for comparison.
    B) Was Sohl and I, and Cyrene will never unenemy us. I posted the log.
This discussion has been closed.