Description contest

edited January 2013 in The Blank Canvas
I am too lazy to write my own description, so, for those interested, I am holding a contest. Send me an inbox here on the forums and I will tell you the basic traits and characteristics I want included in the description and the rest is up to the artist! I will choose the best one in one week, January 9th, as to give everyone who wants to try time to see this thread and think up a description, and the author of the winning description will be awarded 5 credits! Thanks everyone!

Yes, I really am that lazy, and I apologize for the shoddy writing, I am deliriously tired at the moment.

Comments

• Still time to enter in some descriptions, for anyone looking for an easy five credits!

• "He is a powerful troll."

Here's to winning by default!

• "He is a powerful troll, and well-described."
  • Already sent you that description via message.

• He is a powerful troll and is powerful.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • He is a powerful troll and lazy.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I want a troll, not to be trolled! :(

• Then write a troll.
  • Dammit, Xaetherian, we -work- for our artefacts in this house.

• Trey said:
    Dammit, Xaetherian, we -work- for our artefacts in this house.

Work is for plebeians.

• As an Ashtani, I feel mildly offended by that statement.
  • Chryenth said:
    As an Ashtani, I feel mildly offended by that statement.

Only mildly offended?! Damn, I'm horrible at pushing Ashtani buttons. I'll never make it as a right and proper NeoShallamite if this keeps up.

• Probably because I don't do much work for the City anyway, so I consider myself a Warlock over and Ashtani.

Silly NeoShallamite.
  • A winner has been chosen, thank you to everyone to everyone who entered!

• So... who was it?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • @Sylvance you'll find out soon enough. Don't give him three hundred and fifty sovereigns.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Beya said:
    @Sylvance you'll find out soon enough. Don't give him three hundred and fifty sovereigns.
    @Beya, huh?
  • @Sylvance

Some days, I wonder where the troll ends and the not-getting-jokes begins.

Beya said:
    How's this?

He is a powerful troll with off-blue, tough skin. He stands tall and intimidating, with large, tusk-like teeth and broad, powerful limbs. His eyes are squinted, and he frequently waves around his flippers for all to see. It's about this time that you notice the troll is about eight stories tall and a crustacean from the protozoic era. He looks like he needs about tree fiddy.
    Go watch South Park.
  • @Nellaundra Heh, got it. My favourite episode.  As for trollolz, you'll know when I'm trolling you.  You'll know.
  • @Sylvance - Here:

He is a powerful troll. Standing with the imposing build that is natural to his race, his dark grey skin gives the impression of a seven-foot tall statue carved from charcoal. The rigors of military training are apparent in his posture, as every motion on his body has a crisp discipline to it. His head has been shaved on both sides of his head to leave a strip of upright crimson-red hair running from nape to forehead, the fierce colour breaking the the monotony of the even grey skin. He has a proud look on his countenance, the stormy-grey irises of his eyes constantly regarding his surroundings with a critical air.

• Synbios said:
    "His head has been shaved on both sides of his head..."
    Repetition. You could just repair it with "His head has been shaved on both sides to leave a strip..."
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • @Synbios thanks!
  • According to that description, he can never be stood still or focusing on one thing.

Just saying.