Shikudo Limb tracker

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums so I hope i'm doing this correctly. Anyway, I'm a Mudlet user and  recently switched from Tekura to Shikudo. I absolutely love it but one thing I can't seem to get working is a limb counter. I'm not technically savvy when it comes to Lua and i'm really struggling with it. Does anyone have a Shikudo limb tracker that they would be willing to share/sell or who could help me build one of my own? I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Answers

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Good luck
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Addendum to that: 

I've been trying to discern the same info through testing and the limb damage counts per strike are obscenely different and frankly it's a bit ridiculous
  • My tests have been quite successful so far. I think i'm nearly done. 
  • The nexus limb counter I made has one, for anyone looking for something for nexus. I rigged my svo for my shikudo limb counting with Mudlet, so it's not super easily detachable, though. Still, the very basics shouldn't be that bad. Thrust/dart/needle have weird scaling compared to the others, so I recommend mostly avoiding those where possible, and the rest isn't too bad anymore.