[Mudlet] NDB to replace the erroring crapfest of APT.

In my insomnia-driven madness, I got annoyed at everyone asking me how to fix APT in messages/Discord, despite me saying multiple times I don't support it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Install with 'aninstall'. Beyond that the syntax is mostly similar, just look through the aliases because there's a lot more than the previous one and I'm too tired to go through it all. The script API should be roughly the same as well, just change apt to andb instead: andb_getClass("Pyori") instead, for instance.

This one won't error on Elemental Lord/Lady etc. Nor will it crap out on the Hidden bannerorgs thingo, as well as properly update when/if you manually honours people.

I've made sure everything runs fine on a fresh, blank profile so if something breaks then PICNIC.

Enjoy, pls no bother. If you really must ask questions, do so here. Not in-game or on Discord, I'm just going to outright ignore you otherwise. Also I've no plans to add on to this, the ndb itself is from my own personal system. It's made relatively simple enough to build off of, as is.

Comments

• Oh wow, great contribution.

I was pretty happy with apt but it would be nice to have something a little less breakey, it won’t be fun updating all the stuff I had tied to apt though, I had the city highlighting in my chat tabs, room console, enemy list manager, who knows what else.

ill give this a try, and probably run both of them for a while until I can migrate everything, thanks!

• So...  can't download right now to look... did you put in an option for tracking if they're soldiers or no? (Also, thanks for APT. So damn handy)

• No. Only triggers it has are to get around the 'Hidden' thing in the API.

• edited December 2019
    @Pyori This is awesome - I have one question, is it possible to set an individual color for (some) people? I've been doing so for years and would love to be able to continue to do so. My color triggers are not overriding.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Have had this installed for a bit and was always working fine. After reinstalling recently this is not saving names and colors abd often not highlighting. Anyone able to look at the code and tell me why? It's a bit beyond my skills.