The South-West of England.

13»

Comments

• megabus is cheap.. but the only one from Nottingham goes to london, and to get it really cheap to bristol I would have to book it a month at least in advance, and go from sheffield... and then Carmain might catch me... 
  • edited February 2013
    Actually... even worse, I would have to travel from Birmingham... 
    I might just arrange a midlands meet.. and screw you people down at the edges of the country!!

Though megabus is dirt cheap a month in advance... so when was the date picked for?
  • I think the 23rd would be best, as it gives you enough time to book cheaply :)
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • 23rd of march?
  • Indeed. Sorry, should have made it clearer. :)
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • hmm... maybe!
  • edited February 2013
    Check National Express, Katia. I just got quoted £18 from Liverpool.

6 hour journey, though :|
    Innovate or Die.
  • national express is still pretty dear. Megabus from birmingham or sheffield is my likely route... 
  • Argh 23rd of March is far too close to St Patricks day so I will be broke after celebrating. I'm up northwest in Manchester so would love a Northwest or Midlands meet if anyone is interested in one later this year when the sun peeks through in summer?
  • I -might- have to skip out on this one. Sudden moving expenses coming up, I need to scrape every bit of cash together that I can to make sure I can get somewhere to live in June. :|

I'll see how my finances look the week before, if it looks good then I'll come, if not, I'll have to catch another one sometime.
  • edited March 2013
    Feel like I need give you guys an apology :(

I've had a bit of an upheaval in my personal life. Basically, the guy who owned the house I lived in was a massive cocaine addict... we had a falling out and I had to leave quickly. I've had to start squating again to keep a roof over my head, which means I barley have access to the internet. This, combined with the number of projects I'm currently involved in, has forced me to leave Achaea for the foreseeable future. I also completely forgot about this meet because of all the drama.

This isn't a cry for help :) Things are actually really good for me at the moment and not as bad as they may sound. I cant get regular access to the internet is all. It just feels like I needed to say sorry, as this meet was my idea in the first place. Much love to everyone :) Hopefully I'll be able to start contributing IG again before the year is out :)
  • That sounds all kinds of awful. But if it isn't as bad as it sounds... 

I hope you get regular internet access soon? I'm not sure what to wish you, really. Come back soon?
  • Its all good mate, don't worry :D Been in worse scrapes than this over the years :)
  • We should do a meet! Have car, will travel!

Jarrel-smalljpg