Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Leases and Warehousing!

12346»

Comments

• NataliiaNataliia Posts: 385Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    All the back and forth aside, the despawning of lodes that haven't been touched is awesome.

Thanks @Makarios <3
    VerruchtLaedha
  • RispokRispok Posts: 689Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    To anyone who suggests that miners are not willing to share numbers and info, scroll up. I literally posted a formula that explains a lot of it.
    Israyhl
  • LiiLii Posts: 43Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Makarios, does someone have to pay the minimum for their lease if there are no comms in it? Ie 5 month lease, 5k comms, 5k gold fee. 0 comms in the space, do they still have to pay the 5k?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,779Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Quick question!

@Makarios or anyone else, any way we could get lease profits added into city revlogs? Please and thank you!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 216Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nooo, you don't need to know how much I'm making!!
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 216Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I mean the city is making!!
    PuxiCaelanTaryiusCerys
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,779Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Proficy said:
    Nooo, you don't need to know how much I'm making!!
    Proficy said:
    I mean the city is making!!
    Don't make me get out the stick, mister.

Also, I guess it would make more sense for it to be in trade logs vs rev logs, now that I think about it. Or maybe both. Just logged, somewhere!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Lii
  • LiiLii Posts: 43Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Makarios Is there anyway we can cancel a lease once it's been created but not sealed?
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 169Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Make blacksmiths have to constantly refine their trade to maintain their legendary status/current skill status etc.
    Make damaged rooms require comms to fix.
    Make cities require commodities that can only be gained by trading other commodities (less used comms considered worthless traded with some random village that creates some magical shit for cities or something).
    Make items decay quicker and require fixing by a blacksmith (can count towards the blacksmith honing their trade).
    Make city allied villages request commodities (not sure if this already exists?)

I am not sure what I'm commenting on. I was going to try mining but was told you need a shit load of gold to get involved and just gave up.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,480Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Telinus said:
    Make blacksmiths have to constantly refine their trade to maintain their legendary status/current skill status etc.
    No thank you. Legendary Blacksmith is already an investment of millions of gold worth of commodities.
    MelodieSuladanNataliiaLii
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 701Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I think last count was around 15m to get legendary using the most efficient descriptors. YMMV due to cm prices.
  • MakariosMakarios Posts: 1,734Administrator Achaean staff
    Lii said:
    @Makarios Is there anyway we can cancel a lease once it's been created but not sealed?

You can currently repurpose, but I can look into adding a scrap command for unsealed leases. I don't see any issues with that.

NataliiaLii
12346»
Sign In to Comment.