THIS, is why earrings need to be downgraded. A supposed "Duel"

Comments

• SHUT UP YOU'RE MAD YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Earrings are OPed, you have no choice but to get them though or else you'll just roll your eyes every time someone else uses them on burst.
  • As the KKK of earrings I have to say Achilles has gone way too far.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    edited December 2012
    Why the hell shouldn't you be able to escape on burst, that's what the burst is for.

I think you should get a 3 second hinder immunity on burst too. 

But that would never be cool because you have static room hinder so Earrings OP(except when you use them).  You just want to be able to kill us twice 10v1 and feel accomplished for some reason.  

This s---t is tired.  I'm done here.

• True that. Cain -does- have a full set of vibes going constantly. Including adduction. In the f- guardhouse. NO CAIN I WILL NOT BUY LIKE 10 VIALS OF MASS AND KEEP IT UP CONSTANTLY. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF IT WILL LAST ME LIKE 6 RL DAYS.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Trey, shackle for Logosmas?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• He'll take another hammer of forging so he can give it to me. Two is obv better than one.

• Man you got your fullplate, what you need forging for. Get a runic gauntlet.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Akia said:
    Why the hell shouldn't you be able to escape on burst, that's what the burst is for.

I think you should get a 3 second hinder immunity on burst too. 

But that would never be cool because you have static room hinder so Earrings OP(except when you use them).  You just want to be able to kill us twice 10v1 and feel accomplished for some reason.  

This s---t is tired.  I'm done here.

I agree they are overpowered no matter who uses them.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I had earrings with Khairt back when they used summon instead of travel to. Now -those- earrings were OP. I could be all the way north in the wilderness and get a summon back to Cyrene. I probably used those more for anti-theft though.

X snaps you.
    Selfishness
    Wear xxxx
    tell khairt X just snapped me
    flutter X
    <summoned away>

Can't do fun stuff like that anymore :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Bluef said:

Akia said:
    Bluef said:
    I feel your rage. I'm sick of people coming up to fight me and turning tail to run away (and then coming back with four of their friends). Sadly, nobody duels honestly anymore. Hell, half the "marks" out there team you. Earrings really aren't that overpowered though. They operate just like vodun or puppet travel. Don't hate the artie. Hate the player wearing them. 
    Lol! I'm pretty sure this has never happened in the history of Achaea, good try though.
    Anyone who has ever fought Manifest, Roroan, or Ariaris has had this happen. Along with most of Hashan. 
    Seems legit.
  • Yeah, but Earionduil obviously had Eihwaz down so Retardation was gonna drop exactly after Cain died because Earionduil timed it with his Lupine but good point Cain's Piety would have stopped his movement and blablablablah blah

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    My OCD twitches at having an odd number of earrings. :/

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Manifest said:
    Wait...what?

Not to further derail, but I was playing Halo 4 at the same time I was "dueling" Bluef. Bluef raido'd or duanathar'd after approximately every two DSLs. I let her get about 50-60 fashions before finally just sighing and QQ'ing so I could enjoy another game. She could get 80 fashions while oblit was still in the game and still fail to kill someone, so I legit didn't care what she was doing.

For some reason, I'll keep defending myself. People, I don't give a shit about 1v1 combat in Achaea. It has been nerfed to the point that it is insanely bland and, ultimately, no one has to die if they really don't want to. If you think it's fun, then fantastic, wonderful, keep doing it. I don't think it's fun, so I don't do it. I've been heavily involved in combat in Achaea for 8 RL years or more and ultimately only derive any pleasure from group combat.

Thanks, quit bothering me about 1v1, jfc. Also, earrings are OP, I agree.
    Shamans and Jester's in general have the be the most completely boring duels. Fashion run fashion run fashion run after about the first 10 minutes you just kinda wanna leave after an hour your banging your head into your desk and after 120 minutes they finally get that aeon lock to stick because your asleep.

Also, Earrings became my hated thing when serpents phased in eye them out, get ready to attack RAAAA oh wait he has earring triggerd to being eye'd, great

• Tanris has seventeen. I have three.

Twitch?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    *twitch*

• Earrings come in pairs, silly. It'll always be an even number.
  • Technically, any number multiplied by two is even.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    The best part of  this thread is gandalf.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Technically, any real integer multiplied by two is even.
    ftfy
  • XerXer Langley
    edited December 2012
    That's redundant. All integers are real numbers. Unless you're talking about algebraic integers. Or the ring of integers of an arbitrary algebraic number field. Or... I'll shut up now <.<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Sometimes people earring away from me and it's really hurtful.

Then other times I want to earring away from people, but I can't because I am not romantically involved with everyone in my faction, and that's hurtful too. In a 'You just got Occie warped into a sack of flesh and pain' way.
  • XerXer Langley
    Also, Raido doesn't work prone. Easy to test >.>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • In regards to the Manifest thing: why does everyone insist that just because two people are fighting one v one its a duel?

In regards to thread: this was great. Thanks Cain, you bring out the troll in people most magnificently.

• Iocun said:
    Technically, any number multiplied by two is even.
    1.5 multiplied by two is even?
    Woops, I meant real integer. Fail math major  #-o

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]