Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New Transmutation Helper

RekhyrRekhyr Posts: 53Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
A "new" transmutation Mini Skill =  new script. Here is my take at it, trying to bring some -more- QoL to the system without breaking it.
The script adds the following commands by remembering what minerals you can extract in each area when you do MINERALS.

extract  will send EXTRACT <mineral> based on your knowledge of mineral in the area you are extracting.
extract find <mineral>  will list the areas you know can be extracted for a specific mineral.
 autoex[tract][on|off]  will enable auto extract on gmcp Room Info event so you can just walk around. autoex[tract] will toggle.

You will be notified when 1 hour has passed since you extracted the first room in an area.

Saying it again, more clearly, you HAVE to run MINERALS at least once in each area or it won't do anything.

I'm not that great at Achaean so please, if you feel the wording for messages is bad or can be made more immersive, drop me a message.
And if you find something is not working of course.

Here goes.
https://gilmoa.github.io/AchaeaScripts/mudlet/transmutation.mpackage
SiduriBrenexShirszaeVadimusesAyjaIsmayAugtavianCyro

Comments

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 434Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    This is the most useful script I've come across, yet! Thank you for sharing with fellow extractors.
    Rekhyr
  • AugtavianAugtavian Posts: 28Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    You're like the sweet, innocent competitor on a singing contest and I'm Katy Perry because I could just kiss you on the mouth against your will! Erhm what I mean to say is thank you very much, this script is very helpful!  
    Rekhyr
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 977Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I need an adult after reading that comment.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AugtavianAugtavian Posts: 28Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Aralaya said:
    I need an adult after reading that comment.
    Crap, I was kind of counting on you being the adult here. Guess I'll be eating frosting for dinner, yay!
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,561Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I don't know if I'm the only person getting this error, but how do I fix this please?

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• BrenexBrenex Posts: 75Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited April 15
    Hm I just installed it and I'm not getting that at all. This line should prevent that: 

transmutation = transmutation or {}

• AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,453Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That won't help. The transmutation variable exists, it just points to a function (note "(a function value)" in the error, rather than the usual "(a nil value)" if it doesn't exist). That line is also already part of the package, it's just in a different script object.

@Kyrra You have something else in your profile which creates a function called transmutation - you'll need to find that and delete it, then restart Mudlet.
    RekhyrKyrra
  • BrenexBrenex Posts: 75Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited April 15
    I meant that that line already in your script should have prevented this specific error as it initializes it as a table and not a function, not that it needs to be run.

Sign In to Comment.