We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• background doesn't match personality?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Saw dollmaker, got nosy! Trying to think out a new clothing style for her anyways, so it proved interesting.

Too much corset, not enough tattoo, sadly.

This (and seeing a few nice ones) got me thinking on a forum sig for her. So! Here's my attempt at that:

Disclaimer - The background and character image ARE mine, but not painted by me. I legally own all rights. Some may recognize a few of the lines as lyrics. I don't claim (nor do I really give a dang about saying) those are my creation. Ghosted Eternity symbol is my concoction.

Still not sure if I like it, but I can live with it.

• Sorry for the double! Got bored before work and added Melodie. Couldn't get the dress, or the hair, or the accessories, or the look right (left side selection isn't so great compared to the right). So I put her in a lovely (and probably accurate) state of agitation at Tess' poking her yet again. I know the bat's hidden in that bag somewhere! That handhold's going to tighten and WHAM! If only it had a broken harpoon shaft for Tessa's hand. xD
  • Damn, a second to late to edit but I would like to thank my boyfriend who spent half an hour sitting with me and giving tips/encouragement on how to make Mel's boobs look like boob and not just a cut on her chest.
  • edited January 2016
    Hey, when you're having issues with something you go see a professional.
  • I think you really brought out the eyes here, the night sky is also very realistic. 

• I clearly have a talent.

• @Jeslyn Just stop trying to compete, I'm sorry you are just not on my level. :anguished: 

• I'm amazed how well you nailed it Valkyn, it's perfect!
  • What you don't see in the picture is how I am already edging away form the damn boat.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    ...Is that a pet rock on her crocodile's head? :lol: 

• Ruth and her cadre of dangerous animals, which she always made a point to bring along for every single time we meet. D:

@Yae, you draw lovely pictures! 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Skye said:
    ...Is that a pet rock on her crocodile's head? :lol: 
    haha! I was wondering what that was. I thought it had a weird eyeball. It being a pet rock is even more awesome!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited January 2016
    This is a work in progress of Medeia, my Bard. Sadly grad school started up before I could finish it, and I'm afraid I'll be too exhausted to want to keep putting in work on it, so here you are!

I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That looks very nice. You definitely should try to finish it!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited March 2016
    See. She looks nothing like Janna Windforce. So cool it with your LoL questions and comparisons  :p

• I was that Janna from LoL? New winged skin? Is she supporting a new ADC? 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ooo la la.

Scandalous @Yae is scandalous. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'll be expecting a burlesque show with a carefully positioned umbrella during the next raid, tyvm.

• Prettyyyyyyyy!
  • @Ehene is basically a giant dork and everything I imagined he looked like.

This is good.