Nexus Client Settings

Hey! I've lost my mind and decided to come back to play after...umm like 2006.  I've decided to just stick playing with the Nexus client since I have a tendency to use different PC's depending on the situation.  Am I mistaken in assuming that any scripts/triggers/alias you set in one instance should carry to your next session? 

If I set up a slew of aliases say on my work PC and then come home and play on my laptop those aliases should still be there right? If they are, why in the world am I seeing them cleared out?  I swear I'm saving them and I also have them set up to autosave, but my recent things keep getting cleared.  What in the world could I be doing wrong?  

Comments

• Hey, welcome back! I made the same decision back in September after putting the game down in 2006. I've been loving every minute of it!

They should be saved server side and be useable wherever. To test it, I just logged into mobile and used my "buff" alias which allows me to put up all my defences. I wrote it here on my computer but it responded just the same on mobile.

I have autosave clicked too but sometimes I don't think it actually sticks. So when I build an alias or trigger, I always hit Save Changes at the bottom of the script and then before I close the window I hit Save Client Settings up at the top. Once I started doing that, everything started to save for me--give that a try :)
  • Be sure to check out @Zahan's packages at https://achaeazahan.github.io/

They are amazing. An improved and searchable mapper, a way to alter the basic layout, a gold counter, and a bunch of other things. 
  • edited January 2018
    Like Xias said, make sure you're hitting Save Client Settings at the top!

When you edit an alias and then hit Save Changes at the bottom, it saves your edit locally. If you have autosave on, everything saved locally gets periodically uploaded to the server, but if you quit between autosaves, changes you made since the last autosave won't make it onto the server. Hitting Save Client Settings will force an immediate upload to the server.
  • omg hi val
  • I have totally missed hitting the 'Save Client Settings' so that most likely is my issue!  Thanks everyone, that'll save me a bunch of headaches!

And heya Kiet!!