Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Elemental Lord Combat

124»

Comments

• FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,607Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    @Solnir:

Head path:
    0 break LL, 2.5 Break RL, 5.0 CalH break H, 7.5 Aval, 9.34 they die.
    Their possible applies:
    0 salve leg, 4 salve leg, 8 salve head, 9.34 die
    0 salve leg, 4 mend, 5 salve head, 9 cured calcify, survive.
    0 salve leg, 4 preapply head, 8 cured calcify, survive.

Torso path:
    0 break LL, 2.5 CalT break RL, 5.0 break T1, 7.0 Cal complete T2, 7.5 calcify squeeze.
    Their possible applies:
    0 salve leg, 4 salve leg, 7.5 die
    0 salve leg, 4 mend, 5 salve leg, 7.5 die.
    0 salve leg, 4 preapply torso, 7.5 die

Torso path is hence stronger.

Got a log for you: 
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/OLUJYHTy (just scroll to bottom)
    You guys are just doing it wrong if simply applying mending first is stopping you. Literally all you have to do is wait a fraction of a second to make sure their leg apply wasn't mending, and then do the calcify head/head break. If they're only curing affs they actually have and not holding applies, you should reliably get them every time (barring tumble into nairat, and other prone defense).

If they preapply head, you definitely don't head break, but they also aren't getting anywhere so you can get free torso prep.
    TysandrArmali
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 544Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Thank you Doch, that explains a lot.
    Also, sorry for being so shit at limb classes evereyone, I'll stop spamming this thread now.
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,211Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Took a bounty on @Krysanth, messed up my farsee and chasing, but luckily @Krysanth stayed back to fight, totally unexpected, and hence the fun:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/E2Bz5NDC

With style, I was killed by her from the ground, right after I killed her, a balance apart!

I ran away to PREVAIL, so we could fight like Lord and Lady, she waited!

We went again, full log:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/oC6AXq56

Shoutout to @Krysanth for being super fun and engaging. Really hope all bounties or contracts would end up that beautiful and spicy.

KrysanthExelethril
  • ExelethrilExelethril PhD ScientologyPosts: 3,164Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 15
    I just realized I wasn't parrying against your EL yesterday, @Dochitha fml. I was still stuck on my random arm switch parry mode from fighting Seragorn earlier instead of randoming legs.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Dochitha
  • TelendriethTelendrieth Posts: 197Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Just a quick question. We've pretty much established that aside from con increasing health and int increasing mana, none of the stats change anything else for elemental lords, right?
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 544Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Yes.  
    Telendrieth
124»
Sign In to Comment.