Nellaundra and Tessa

edited December 2012 in The Blank Canvas
A bit of commissioned art that was requested a little while back!  Finally completed now and I can share!

This is Nell

And Tessa!

These are from the same company that did the Dala'myrr images, as you can prolly tell by the art style.  Very very worth it.

Comments

• Should size them down!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Gorgeous commissions!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Hot.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Nice works. Love Tessa's all around, but the realistic armor makes it for me. I hope the cleavage and midriff bonuses to your AC stack, Nell. :P
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Aerek said:
    Nice works. Love Tessa's all around, but the realistic armor makes it for me. I hope the cleavage and midriff bonuses to your AC stack, Nell. :P
    I told them to use her 'casual' outfit :P
    That's her wyvern-leather trousers and a leather top!

If she was in her fullplate, she'd look dorky as hell.
  • It's been bothering me for ages that we don't have a 'We Draw Our Characters' thread anymore, but I never drew anything new I could start one with. :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."

• Jiraishin said:
    It's been bothering me for ages that we don't have a 'We Draw Our Characters' thread anymore, but I never drew anything new I could start one with. :(
    Time for you to start one anyway and say: "Go".
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Great pics!

• She looks so grimdark these days! :O
  • Wysteria said:

Jiraishin said:
    It's been bothering me for ages that we don't have a 'We Draw Our Characters' thread anymore, but I never drew anything new I could start one with. :(
    I love the fact that he actually did it. (Reading random forum posts and finding connections is always fun).
  • Asyru said:
    Wysteria said:

Jiraishin said:
    I love the fact that he actually did it. (Reading random forum posts and finding connections is always fun).
    She :)
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."