The ongoing Yggdrasil event

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

Accolades for Ashtan:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Demonstrating diplomacy and savagery in equal measure, the restoration of the
    Mistral was brought about by Ashtan's tireless efforts, the first to form such
    an accord among the ambassadors of the Elemental Embassy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• :open_mouth: so Ashtan restored Vastar?

• Ashtan rocks.
  • Hey, it was their dealings with Mistral, not the earth dude that got them there.

So, I think you mean : Ashtan Blows.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I’m at work and I’ve had so many messages over Skype and Discord. My happiness cannot be measured and I’m so looking forward to the upcoming reunion. <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @nicola : Hey curious if not being able to emote on Ausafoss terrain is intentional?
  • edited December 2017
    Tahquil said:
    @nicola : Hey curious if not being able to emote on Ausafoss terrain is intentional?
    It isn't and is now fixed.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • edited December 2017
    The insta-kill mechanic that the Greater Fire Elementals have is really really annoying.  None of the rest have any of that.  Even though I cure scalding, sometimes with two or more Greater elementals in the same room, they will immediately kill me because one will scald, and a second will do the insta-kill thing that needs scald, and I will have no chance of curing scald before the second elemental's attack comes.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I'll take that over the "You have been slain by Jeramun" deaths. I wish I had the log handy, it was literally "Kill elemental, walk two rooms over to an empty room, dead with no warning".

Zaps and multi-serpent backstab ganks have more warning than that.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Torinn said:
    The insta-kill mechanic that the Greater Fire Elementals have is really really annoying.  None of the rest have any of that.  Even though I cure scalding, sometimes with two or more Greater elementals in the same room, they will immediately kill me because one will scald, and a second will do the insta-kill thing that needs scald, and I will have no chance of curing scald before the second elemental's attack comes.  
    This is wrong in more ways than one.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Now that Mistral is back under control, are there still air elementals roaming the grasslands? I'd thought Mistral was the one that was supposedly summoning them.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2017
    Torinn said:
    I didn't think you'd still be afraid of being combusted, Caefir.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • god damnit Vastar adopted the Mistral before me? this is WAR

i'm a rebel

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tesha said:
    god damnit Vastar adopted the Mistral before me? this is WAR
    You can thank Farrah for that! 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Hey why is it wrong?  Am I misunderstanding the mechanic?  If I have scalding and an elemental does that one thing where it "gestures toward your stomach" then I turn into a pile of ash regardless of how much health I have.... 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    You are not supposed to post that, just like you are not supposed to post quest details.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    You are not supposed to post that, just like you are not supposed to post quest details.
    I mean, almost everyone I know learnt this from 1-2 deaths, so I don't know if he's REALLY spoiling anything major here! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Minifie said:
    Shirszae said:
    I mean, almost everyone I know learnt this from 1-2 deaths, so I don't know if he's REALLY spoiling anything major here! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thats like saying its fine to post quest info just because everyone you know has done them. I just think this kind of thing is best experienced first-hand instead of reading about it on the forums. 

• Don’t see an issue, he’s complaining about the mechanic of one of the denizens, not revealing some secret information that hinges everything up there. Majorly minor.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Denizen mechanics have never been some secret that people aren't supposed to share. Don't be silly. Thats like saying i can't tell people that Unsidhe afflict with loki

Thats fine. Just my opinion. I can see why people might disagree.

• I'm with Shirszae on this one, but can see why it isn't a big deal to others.

A lot of thought went into the new mobs for this event. It has been fun for me to figure out how they work. I wouldn't want that to be spoiled for me in the future, but I will tell people if they ask. 

• Fair enough.  Didn't think it was that big of a secret.
  • Kyrra said:
    Tesha said:

We don't want the stupid Mistral!

• Farrah said:
    Kyrra said:
    Tesha said:

Farrah has a thing for fire guys, she's obviously been courting Jeruman
  • Morthif said:
    Farrah said:
    Kyrra said:
    Tesha said:

Farrah has a thing for fire guys, she's obviously been courting Jeruman
    You'd think so!
  • Can only have one fire guy. Otherwise it's like cheating.

• well can have a divine fire guy and an elemental fire guy.. It's not technically the same!