Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Staff of Nicator in 850: The journey from zero to hero.

• MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 786Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 28
    Mhaldorian magi named after a certain Roman emperor, hmmmmmmm

Also in addition to the names mentioned above, @Crixos has been a huge help to me personally. Just throwing that out there!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
  • AugtavianAugtavian Posts: 14Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I have some disposable income and my first thought was to buy a big ol' bag of weed. Then I realized something, I can't play Achaea while I'm baked. I mean I /can/ but all I can really accomplish is hunting. That probably is a large part of why I have two retired dragons who didn't accomplish anything other than being dragons. I've also resolved myself to wear pants while I'm playing Augtavian. You feel a lot more motivated wearing pants. So I'm all about that nicotine and caffeine. I wonder what playing Achaea on coke would be like. I'll never find out because there was a time and a place and I'm not in college anymore. Probably not enjoyable. 

Going to be pushing myself over the next day or two to hit level 80. After that I will be making it a point to spar at least twice every day. The consensus is "quit being a bitch and just start fighting." Only a bit nicer than that because you're all aces. 
    Atalkez said:
    I PK baked all the time.

Yeah, but do you PK wearing pants? Inquiring minds want to know!

• PuxiPuxi Posts: 420Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I don't play sober, that sounds weird.
  • AyjaAyja Posts: 4Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Augtavian said:
    Atalkez said:
    I PK baked all the time.

Yeah, but do you PK wearing pants? Inquiring minds want to know!

He and @Hataru said they do not.
    Message #278        Sent by Tecton
    2018/3/19/20:47 You're not bad yourself!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,654Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    I don't play sober, that sounds weird.
    Playing Achaea sober can be a rather....sobering experience (especially in regards to tedium). A decent buzz (whatever your poison) can be interesting and lead to interesting things. As with all things, moderation being key.

• AralayaAralaya Posts: 930Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited March 7
    If you aren't playing Achaea shitfaced, you're doing it wrong

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 159Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This explains so much about Achaea..
    Last night I had a dream that Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation was a Mhaldorian. Well done subconscious, well done! My iron elite runs out today and unless I can find someone who wants to pay 25 bucks for some artful nudes of a fat bearded dude I'm shit out of luck. Got a new job though, so it'll be back on for next month and before I lose the accumulated benefits. Still chugging away on level 80, but I was naive to think I could do it in a couple of days. Ah well. I'm starting to hone in on the things that my character is interested in doing. Mhaldor is great. So is coffee.   
Sign In to Comment.