Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Raiding Mechanics

124»

Comments

• AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,045Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 14
    Unless I’ve missed every one from being dead, nope!

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Antidas
  • JarrodJarrod Posts: 2,918Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Maybe that was just a suggested idea then, thought I'd seen a big 'CLANK' from a tank placed before, but it's been awhile.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Antidas
  • AntidasAntidas Posts: 1,331Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah as far as I know thats not a thing, but adding an emote to activating a tank sounds like a solid solution to me. Anything to keep me from having to look over the entire city every 5 minutes during a raid haha.

Kayle
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,156Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I feel like they should make city sparkkeepers be attuned to this information.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Or any Magi. You know, cultivating gigantic fire elemental from the essence of your dying enemies and all.
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,044Member @ - Epic Achaean
    after going on a 3 tank detonation day, I really feel bad for defense. Definitely needs some help to make it more engaging ATM.
    Hataru has been slain by the might of Wheezie Goosie.
  • HerutarHerutar Posts: 6Member
    Sobriquet said:
    Radiance I still think is pretty dumb. Sit very safely away from the action and kill pretty much anyone who's not put lessons into mini skill, and those with no viable way of getting out (especially with orb). 

It has its uses to get people away from their main groups of course, but I still think there should be a smaller range of use for it. 

Granted Herutar's a mercenary troll so Telepathy isn't his bag, but I use Radiance primarily to get someone to wings out or as a time pressure when hitting guards. Doesn't really do all that much aside from annoy, though, unless you're like @Arkantos and built for Telepathy. I'm also a terrible combatant, though. 

• SolnirSolnir Posts: 362Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Building for telepathy does nothing to boost radiance. It's the same whether you have 0 int or 30, afaik. So a mercenary troll is just as annoying with radiance as a grook.
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 534Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    It's annoying that it kills those without credits to buy wings/urn
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 161Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Solnir said:
    Building for telepathy does nothing to boost radiance. It's the same whether you have 0 int or 30, afaik. So a mercenary troll is just as annoying with radiance as a grook.
    Int has everything to do with radiance..
    Ability to lock faster and keep a lock is based on int/willpower.
    But the restriction of that radiance cool down on failed attempts makes radiance not an issue at all during raids unless you are someone needed to be in the room 24/7, which shouldn't be anyone..  so we can move past this as a raid topic
    Telendrieth
124»
Sign In to Comment.