Colorado?

Comments

• "Thank you for staying at the Four Seasons."
    Just a day in Colorado.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'd never stay at a hotel branch named after condoms :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• actually might be going with a friend in december. going around denver, boulder, fort collins, vail and staying in aspen. Can't wait!
  • This should still be a thing. HEYY I'm back in Colorado *cough*
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• edited January 2014
    PARTY WITH AEPAS ON THE 27TH OF JANUARY
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Aww makes me wish I was still in Denver! I want a party with Aepas!

• MAYBE. OH. There's a bunch of DJs playing at the Church night club on the 31st of this mooonth. And I'm goooing. And you guys some come wiiith.

• ..In downtown Denver :D

• Xae said:

MAYBE. OH. There's a bunch of DJs playing at the Church night club on the 31st of this mooonth. And I'm goooing. And you guys some come wiiith.

I want to go if it's on goth night. :P
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Let's be realistic, this thread is for Achaeans to meet up and smoke legal weed.

• Aepas said:

PARTY WITH AEPAS ON THE 27TH OF JANUARY

if someone gives me a ride to Colorado Springs from Boulder, I'll totally go. No car though, and there's no buses that go down there :(

• well I don't have a car either! I'm moving to Bahrain, why would I have a car. Silly Antidas. I'll expect you on the 27th
  • Denveeeer o:< I don't bite.

• xae, why don't you just come to the springs for a day. It's only an hour away -_-
  • Aepas said:

@Xae, why don't you just come to the springs for a day. It's only an hour away -_-

Yes, and drive me there while you're at it!

• You guys think I have a car? I'M POOR. But I know people in the springs, maybe I can convince them.

• EpiphanyEpiphany Colorado Springs
    Dragging up an old thread, but Ft. Carson.
  • Ohey, I have a car now. :D

• HEEEY GUYS. @Epiphany @Ainia @Antidas @whoeverimissed

Sooo, I was thinking maybe this July, preferably near the end of the month, we should totes do a meetup. I mean, I think we're in close enough proximity to do it now or whenever you guys want to. (forever emphasizes I have a car now)

BUT BUT BUT I can't reveal who is possibly (60-40 chance) visiting this summer and they're a fellow Achaean. And if that's going to be a thing, then I'll give more details and things and stuff.

SO I GUESS THIS IS JUST A WHENEVER MEETUP.

• Ainia said:

Xae said:
    HEEEY GUYS. @Epiphany @Ainia @Antidas @whoeverimissed

Sooo, I was thinking maybe this July, preferably near the end of the month, we should totes do a meetup. I mean, I think we're in close enough proximity to do it now or whenever you guys want to. (forever emphasizes I have a car now)

BUT BUT BUT I can't reveal who is possibly (60-40 chance) visiting this summer and they're a fellow Achaean. And if that's going to be a thing, then I'll give more details and things and stuff.

YES!!!

and if it is who i think it is, WE DEFINITELY NEED TO
    I'm usually off work around 4-5pm and I have weekends off! (Sometimes Fridays and Mondays, too)

• Ainia said:
    Xae said:
    Ainia said:

Xae said:
    HEEEY GUYS. @Epiphany @Ainia @Antidas @whoeverimissed

YES!!!

and if it is who i think it is, WE DEFINITELY NEED TO
    I'm usually off work around 4-5pm and I have weekends off! (Sometimes Fridays and Mondays, too)
    sweet, me too usually (time off and weekends off) on a sunny day we should get out and enjoy the CO sunshine :)
    Expect rain tonight, maybe snow/ice >.>
  • I can't tell you what my schedule will be like come July yet, but I will be in town. I'm totally down to meet up some time. Someone organize it, and I'll be there :)

• Is also in Colorado
    Not expecting to be moved until September, so I'll still be in the Springs in July, and every day before.
  • Ainia said:
    Epiphany said:
    Not expecting to be moved until September, so I'll still be in the Springs in July, and every day before.
    Whaaaaat you're leaving already? :(

Also, I was in Dazbog on campus this morning and I saw a lady that looked EXACTLY like you. She had a hospital badge on so I knew it was not you but I still was trying to check out her chest to look for your tattoo - she probably thought I was checking out her boobs. Oh well!
    (but yeah, if you were wondering, your twin works at UCH!)
    She thought you were, the rest of us KNOW you were checking out her boobs.

Ainia said:
    Epiphany said:
    Whaaaaat you're leaving already? :(

Also, I was in Dazbog on campus this morning and I saw a lady that looked EXACTLY like you. She had a hospital badge on so I knew it was not you but I still was trying to check out her chest to look for your tattoo - she probably thought I was checking out her boobs. Oh well!
    (but yeah, if you were wondering, your twin works at UCH!)
    Military, yo. I'm lucky I have this much notice this time :D

And it's okay, I totally would be looking at her boobs too.
  • OK GUYS. Classes are officially out for me. Which means we should all meet up some time soon! Someone good at organizing things help me organize this.

• @Antidas I'm semi-good at organizing. UM. How about a weekend that's relatively warm.

• Xae said:
    @Antidas I'm semi-good at organizing. UM. How about a weekend that's relatively warm.

Generally a good idea lol. I'm free p much any time except the weekend after next

• wait until july. July 13-19 is good for me.