Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

November Promotion

13»

Comments

  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,133Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    Minifie said:
    Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    I think I'm gonna go eat some Belgian chocolate ...
    And hire on more people. 
    At least he is feeding marks. You let their children go hungry :angry:
    Yah I don't care his hiring more, I get 2 of his businesses and completed them, marks are killing on behalf of hirer, so I am usually fine with the kills. But for whatever case it is, he is not resolving conflicts, rather, creating more conflicts, not just with hiring but augmenting them with issues. And for world record, people who are the coolest in the game, who has reputation observing the best of the rules, and highly involved and highly respected,  were all steamed. I am just puzzled cos I killed on behalf of him, and for the first time, felt I want to quit mark.
    It was a joke about marks not getting fed and feeding them for any reason is good, it was a bit of an obtuse joke, but I was hoping the comment about the hungry children would show that it was only in jest :).
    Dochitha
  • KoganKogan Posts: 354Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Okay. So lets talk about this new pet. Have I just missed someone posting it's desc in some thread or has that not happened yet?
    Dochitha
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,133Member @ - Epic Achaean
    pleeeeeeeeease tell me it looks like this  =) =) =)
    Image result for scruffy cygnet
    DochithaXias
  • KoganKogan Posts: 354Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Minifie said:
    pleeeeeeeeease tell me it looks like this  =) =) =)
    Image result for scruffy cygnet
    No.


  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,123Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    laughed off my chair, hahaha, still laughing! @Kogan!
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,474Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    Minifie said:
    Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    I think I'm gonna go eat some Belgian chocolate ...
    And hire on more people. 
    At least he is feeding marks. You let their children go hungry :angry:
    Yah I don't care his hiring more, I get 2 of his businesses and completed them, marks are killing on behalf of hirer, so I am usually fine with the kills. But for whatever case it is, he is not resolving conflicts, rather, creating more conflicts, not just with hiring but augmenting them with issues. And for world record, people who are the coolest in the game, who has reputation observing the best of the rules, and highly involved and highly respected,  were all steamed. The minute I completed his contracted, another was put up, hitting the same person. I am just puzzled cos I killed on behalf of him, and for the first time, felt I want to quit mark.

    CLASSLEAD NEW: Let mark drop contract they don't want to kill on behalf for, I am willing to pay double as penalty.
    penalty in gold.. not in points.. I'd kill my mother before taking a 20 point shot on a contract
    Dochitha
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 98Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I got 24 bound credits off of a prismatic token spin. That's the first time I've ever gotten less credits than I would if I just bought credits :(
  • SalisaSalisa Posts: 49Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
  • DominiusDominius Posts: 83Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Salisa said:
    Oh you suck! I spun my fourth mechanical box today for... 6 goldenseal, making 4 out of the 31 free spins this month basically completely useless. 
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 265Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Salisa said:
    I finally got to spin right after this! Blah.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,625Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dominius said:
    Salisa said:
    Oh you suck! I spun my fourth mechanical box today for... 6 goldenseal, making 4 out of the 31 free spins this month basically completely useless. 

    30 days in November ;)

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayPosts: 3,123Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 26
    Only 4 days left, thankfully 

    [ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

    [ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 265Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,164Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    Will definitely be Elemental themed, highly likely new Talismans. Possible 'Vigil' theme mixed in.
    Dochitha
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,123Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dominius bought me 5 tokens! Thank you. 
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,070Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    Will definitely be Elemental themed, highly likely new Talismans. Possible 'Vigil' theme mixed in.
    Stockings. 
    Dochitha
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,123Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Elemental stockings. 
    AustereKayle
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,381Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A gaudy pair of gemstone encrusted flame-inspired thigh-high stockings?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    Snok
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayPosts: 3,123Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    How do you pronounce your name?

    [ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

    [ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,133Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    How do you pronounce your name?
    Yore nay-mm.
    CailinCaelanHalosDarkenstar
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 265Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    How do you pronounce your name?
    Pucks-eeeeeeeeeeee
  • DevranDevran Posts: 476Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited November 27
    Puxi said:
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    How do you pronounce your name?
    Pucks-eeeeeeeeeeee
    No no, I'm fairly sure that X is supposed to be a 'shhh' sound.


    You are Poo-shheeeeee.


    (Don't murder me, please.)
    ExelethrilHalos
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,070Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Devran said:
    Puxi said:
    Puxi said:
    I hope the December promotion is baller!
    How do you pronounce your name?
    Pucks-eeeeeeeeeeee
    No no, I'm fairly sure that X is supposed to be a 'shhh' sound.


    You are Poo-shheeeeee.


    (Don't murder me, please.)
    Pug-c
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 589Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Pyouk-ee
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
13»
Sign In to Comment.