Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The Blaze

AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,673Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited October 2017 in The Scarlattan Theatre
Interesting start to an Event. I was told there was a lot of world emotes, but the majority of what was happening wasn't seen. Everything that I saw, from my PoV leading up until we all got meteor'd into the earth and died. After that, everything was pretty public.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7G5ngJzW

Edit: Some things were pulled, so the Caefir internal stuff isn't made public knowledge. There are a few statements that won't make sense because those things aren't there.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
NicolaExelethrilElipiseTorinnAralayaJurixeXadenShirszaeDaeir

Comments

• TorinnTorinn Posts: 881Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    It was amazing.  This is why I love this game so, so much.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    Elipise
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,017Member @ - Epic Achaean
    While I didn't get to see it since I'm not a full Aarashi (yet) it seemed pretty interesting. The aftermath, which I actually got to participate in, was really fun. Hopefully this keeps going, really interested in seeing the consequences of the Wells of Chaos.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KayeilKayeil Washington StatePosts: 2,796Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Really cool and interesting from the Targossan perspective. Great storytelling and writing by whoever was involved in the planning and carrying it all out, that is a neat thing they set up for you guys to do.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,444Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I know I definitely had fun ^^
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,286Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I just read that and my eye stuck on 'shit. Portal'.

Looool

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Aldwic
Sign In to Comment.