Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,560Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited October 27 in The Universal Membrane
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, come, see here! It's long been known that cats are the true rulers of the Internet, and today we bring you just one glorious representation of that strong, iron fist that rules over our meager lives: Mhaldorian cats, plus the game-wide famous Pickles!

We'll begin with the half-siamese beauty, who terrorizes all small bugs, and who phases better than any Naga could pray for: Winifred, Blue-eyed Baalzadeen!

"You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
Tagged:
SthenoCooperZackeryHataruTorinnCaynixElipiseSeverinaTaryiusHalosJozlynKietNazihkTruaxXiasSaeva

Comments

• HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 472Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Aegoth, excuse u. Did u read the title.

CATS AND GAME-WIDE FAMOUS PICKLES.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    Tysandr
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,165Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pickles can take a seat, the Holocaust Pup shall destroy all
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,560Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I guess we can let Oliver in, as long as he realizes who his true saviors are.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    edited October 27
    PICKLES WAS MDOR TRADITION BEFORE YOU WERE MDORIAN. WHERE IS @Taraus OR @Dunn OR @Mishgul ;WHEN I NEED THEM.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • ReysonReyson Posts: 276Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Look!

Also, this.
    ZackeryMelodie
  • ReysonReyson Posts: 276Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Bandanaaaaa <3
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,044Member @ - Epic Achaean

My cats were technically my exes, so I lost my furbabies...
    Hataru has been slain by the might of Wheezie Goosie.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,193Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zackery said:
    This is my nephew! He is fluffy and perfect.

That's a fucking weird looking cat...
    Kyrra
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,045Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Smh.    

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,572Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

Behold the dog that thinks it's a cat (sits in all the same places my cats do, just trying to be part of the pack)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    ZackeryCaynix
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,375Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pickles is love, Pickles is life. @Mhaldor @Hataru

Hataru
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,156Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Suddenly, Achaean drama makes so much sense, knowing 99% of you are crazy cat(and dog)people.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    TorinnAsmodronRangor
    Krypton said:
    Suddenly, Achaean drama makes so much sense, knowing 99% of you are crazy cat(and dog)people.
    Crazy Pickles Person*
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 740Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Krypton said:
    One cat does not make you a crazy cat person.

Three cats is where the line is. One cat, you have a cat, so what. Two cats, now the cat has a friend. Three cats... maybe you have a problem. 
    Peak
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 534Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Look at the sass on that one
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
Sign In to Comment.