The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

Comments

• What if it's a new continent to explore :O :O 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

Having drawn the ire of the Fist and Palm, a phalanx of galetroops perishes within the Blight.

• edited November 2017
    Everytime I see the word "ire" now I automatically pronounce it in my head "I-R-E". Thanks Sarapis. :angry:

• rip Air Channel, you will be missed

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • it's gonna be new minipets
     <3 
  • Krypton said:

Having drawn the ire of the Fist and Palm, a phalanx of galetroops perishes within the Blight.

Blight? If the earth plane truly has Blight...im sold
  • They said it's not something we could have guessed.

24 hours to go! Excited!
    50% off ALL artefacts for Black Friday.
  • Veils get delete

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Krypton said:
    That wouldn't even be a good promotion compared to globes :(

• Cooper said:
    Krypton said:
    That wouldn't even be a good promotion compared to globes :(
    I'd prefer it to globes if it applied to in-game purchases, to be honest.
  • New release: Weather being fixed. Confirmed. Well played, Mak, knew you'd get there eventually.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• So can magi not channel those elements now? Or is it a temporary sever type thing? 

• I'm also curious about priests.  Little known fact they channel the same elements that Magi do for their healing.  (They also get spirit channel)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Alaskar said:
    So can magi not channel those elements now? Or is it a temporary sever type thing? 
    If it was permanent, every mage would be class switching until this is over.

Temporary, comes back pretty quickly 
  • @Torinn priests did lose elemental channels too when Magi did

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Oooooh!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."

Calling forth tempests from on high, a squadron of wind riders has eradicated the tidal militia.

• edited November 2017
    Krypton said:

Calling forth tempests from on high, a squadron of wind riders has eradicated the tidal militia.

Reminds me a lot of old Vastar / Neraeos

With burning sails belching dark smoke into the sky, an ominous black war galley is sent to the briny depths of the eastern Notic Ocean by the war galley Liberator.

Dying screams echo from sea to shore as the crew of an ominous black war galley drowns beneath the wine-dark waves.

Yorsacralakra, the Sea Dragon of the Crystal Forest, has been slain in holy quest by General Aeolia, Strategos of the Sixth Legion of Scyros.

The Squid of One Thousand Arms, Guardian of the Iron Tree, has been slain in holy quest by General Aeolia, Daughter of Aeolos, Strategos of the Sixth Legion of Scyros.

The shapes of a squadron of armoured Arcadians high in the air can be seen descending towards the coast of Tasur'ke.

General Axyantos of the Eastern Army of Lothos has been slain in battle by General Hyrtakos, Strategos of the Eighth Legion of Scyros. The battle is over, the Lothians broken and fleeing through the Cnidian Gates, while the Scyrians prepare for a day of feasts and funerary games.

The Notic Horde has been driven from the City of Lemnos by the Phocian Army of Prince Anaxos.

Three hundred Warriors of the Horde have been slain before the walls of Lemnos by Polynikes, the Sacker of Cities.

The City of Lemnos has been overrun by the Notic Horde, destroying the Phocian occupiers.

The Castle Muurnae has been destroyed by an Atavian army in the notic ocean

The Phocian army has been defeated by The army of sea of screams

The Eighth Legion of Scyros has been defeated by the Grand Army of Lothos.

The Kingdom of Lothos has captured the Cnidian Gates.

I have pages of these. Wonder if the ocean/tritons will play a part in the big release!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Your head explodes with pain as your connection to Elemental Water is violently 
    severed.
    = S--@h98,H98,W<-SE@30kts,C/S->W@0,VI
    (ex) {6226hp|5533mp|27700e|24550wp}{cdbk|} |()| 23.8%XP (11:04:07.414)
    You are no longer stunned.
    = S--@h98,H98,W<-SE@30kts,C/S->W@0,VI
    (ex) {6226hp|5533mp|27700e|24550wp}{cdbk|} |()| 23.8%XP (11:04:09.206)
    You feel your connection to Elemental Water reassert itself.

owww

y is your ship prompt on do u even sail
  • Just had this thought : I'm going to be pretty annoyed if this big release also introduces a bunch of new languages as well. Mostly because people who have had no interest in languages before will easily be able to go learn the chat for doing quests or whatever. I won't be able to as easily though, because I actually had an interest in languages beforehand and my price per lessons is about a RL month of bashing each.
  • Tahquil said:
    Just had this thought : I'm going to be pretty annoyed if this big release also introduces a bunch of new languages as well. Mostly because people who have had no interest in languages before will easily be able to go learn the chat for doing quests or whatever. I won't be able to as easily though, because I actually had an interest in languages beforehand and my price per lessons is about a RL month of bashing each.
    This is exactly why I've never bothered to use any language lessons. There's no reason to learn something like Troll or Tsol'aa or Sireni or whatever when learning them will effectively lock me out of future content. 
  • You can learn other languages in this game??
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    You can learn other languages in this game??
    I remember the days when the angel investor known as Shanshan sponsored Tsol'aa language learning funds to interested citizens. It was great.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Cheers erupt from the armies of the Alcazar as the elite soldiers triumph on the fiery slopes of Brarra.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited November 2017
    nevermind! Kayeil beat me! :disappointed:
  • edited November 2017
    No wonder they said this is the biggest release. It is like 4 different zones...plus whatever mechanics come with it.