Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

1789101113»

Comments

  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,343Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Please not another new class
    Jokes on you. Two per elemental type, with a specialization choice of 4 weapon types per for a total 24 new variations.
    None of the coders have quit in a spectacular fashion, so it's a safe bet this isn't the case. :lol:
    Huh. Neat.
    Caelan
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 425Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm not a math wizard but 2 per elemental type is 8 different classes, and each one having 4 weapon types.. 8*4=32, not 24, yeah?
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,130Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You’re right, I was wondering when someone would point it out. Late night math is best math


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Caelan
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,625Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Unless the alchemists have now found the same number of elements as in Mendelev's original periodic table, so there's 60*2*4=480.

    They said it was big, 480 new class variants is big.

    :trollface:

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Atalkez
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 145Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Atalkez said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Please not another new class
    Jokes on you. Two per elemental type, with a specialization choice of 4 weapon types per for a total 24 new variations.
    all dual-wielding weapons at 1600cr each.
    XadenCaelanXias
  • MathildaMathilda Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    It's going to be denizen damage resistances.
     <3 
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,123Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Solnir said:

    Or this is all just to release elemental holobombs.

    ...those aren't out yet, right?

    They are not going to do the "biggest" release on @Aegoth's request. No way.
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,454Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    Solnir said:

    Or this is all just to release elemental holobombs.

    ...those aren't out yet, right?

    They are not going to do the "biggest" release on @Aegoth's request. No way.
    Aegoth OP. Other classlead changes, the devs just make a quick CLASSLEAD news entry. Aegoth? Nope, introduce the changes via world-changing events.

    I formally extend an offer to be my high priest in my eldritch cult, Aegoth. You can holobomb anyone who resists my planned assimilation of this universe.

  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,190Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Dochitha said:
    Solnir said:

    Or this is all just to release elemental holobombs.

    ...those aren't out yet, right?

    They are not going to do the "biggest" release on @Aegoth's request. No way.
    Aegoth OP. Other classlead changes, the devs just make a quick CLASSLEAD news entry. Aegoth? Nope, introduce the changes via world-changing events.

    I formally extend an offer to be my high priest in my eldritch cult, Aegoth. You can holobomb anyone who resists my planned assimilation of this universe.
    Nah bro, I'm a Sartan sycophant for life. Also he lets me burn whatever I want
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,190Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 30
    Dochitha said:
    Solnir said:

    Or this is all just to release elemental holobombs.

    ...those aren't out yet, right?

    They are not going to do the "biggest" release on @Aegoth's request. No way.
    Mwahahahahaha


    PuxiTaryiusDochitha
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,213Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Apparently doesn't let you burn cyrene tho :smirk:
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,534Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 30
    Pssh. He never told me I couldn't burn Cyrene. He'd probably let me if I asked nicely. I mean, he let Haldoran!

    I just don't want to burn Cyrene.
    Xias
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,213Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's why you can never truly know Aegoth's charred heart.
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,474Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    Pssh. He never told me I couldn't burn Cyrene. He'd probably let me if I asked nicely. I mean, he let Haldoran!

    I just don't want to burn Cyrene.
    And look what happened to Haldoran! Coincidence?
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,692Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Flameman (male Dwarf).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 16th of Valnuary, 739 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Settler in Targossas.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is a Sightseer in the Fellowship of Explorers.

    It's started!
    image
    AntidasHalosTysandr
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,130Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bungholioe (male Rajamala).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 15th of Ero, 739 years after the fall of the Seleucarian
    Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Settler in Targossas.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

    Our savior has arrived. 


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    AustereTorinnAntidasTysandr
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,625Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Time for Targ to step up and encourage their citizens to consider their name choices :D

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,692Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeh, I mean, whoever thought Farrah was an acceptable name
    image
    FarrahAnkhareoutef
  • ElisellaElisella Posts: 10Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    That name is one step too Farrah if you ask me.
    TorinnEhene
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Biggest coding project of all time, so I doubt it's just a magi rework. 

    My rough guess is we're all going to be able to become an airbender, waterbender, firebender, or earthbender as a sort of sub class. This sub class will be used primarily for city destruction and defense? Idk

  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,174Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Estach sized theme park. 

  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,345Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Beds will now be able to fit 4 people, get your freak on
    image
    Tysandr
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,530Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achilles said:
    Beds will now be able to fit 4 people, get your freak on
          

    TrillianaTysandr
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 798Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    2017/11/28 07:24:35 - Bumfuckery will now be known as Imacunt.

    Also, Rocklobster, Bungholioe, and now this:

    Xadin (male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 4th of Daedalan, 740 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Settler in Targossas.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

    TorinnTysandr
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 589Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Xaden is Irish so xadin must be Scottish?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    Xias
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,454Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aesgar said:
    Biggest coding project of all time, so I doubt it's just a magi rework. 

    My rough guess is we're all going to be able to become an airbender, waterbender, firebender, or earthbender as a sort of sub class. This sub class will be used primarily for city destruction and defense? Idk

    OHBOY I CANT WAIT FOR ELEMENTALISM SPECIALISATIONS

  • TrillianaTrilliana Posts: 1,979Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aesgar said:
    Biggest coding project of all time, so I doubt it's just a magi rework. 

    My rough guess is we're all going to be able to become an airbender, waterbender, firebender, or earthbender as a sort of sub class. This sub class will be used primarily for city destruction and defense? Idk

    Does this mean that there'll be a single person at a time that can be the Avatar of all the elements?
    meh


1789101113»
Sign In to Comment.