The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

Comments

• Definitely elemental planes opening up, all the areas listed where these elemental soldiers died will be areas in the planes.

Some sort of elemental war, feud between Kkractle, Sslysha, Garash and Whirrh (however those are spelled).

If that is the case probably factions choosing sides, or people individually choosing sides. Always a chance this leads to skill reworks, new hunting mechanics, new quest rewards etc.

My prediction
  • Upcoming events and happenings.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #    Name                                               ETA
    417  Rumblings of "Something Big" Begin!                5h 39m
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna be like 6 am for me...of which I then have work 3 hours later...not sure I want to inflict that much exhaustion on myself...But I must know O.O
  • I mean you'll find out when you wake up/get home anyway
  • Kiet said:
    I mean you'll find out when you wake up/get home anyway

But i'd miss the big reveal itself. Already set my alarm >>
  • It'll be noon for me, but due to the holidays, I'll be spending the day doing family stuff. Oh well, hopefully nice people will post lots of stuff to the forums for easy reading.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If its anything like pretry much every major event ever, there will be plenty for everyone to participate in, even if you miss the start.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    If its anything like pretry much every major event ever, there will be plenty for everyone to participate in, even if you miss the start.
    Yeah, you'll just miss the honours line, no biggie!

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Siduri said:
    Ahmet said:
    Yeah, you'll just miss the honours line, no biggie!
    Pfft, that happens at the end, silly!
    Huh. Neat.
  • It's the start of something big. I imagine it will span weeks, not hours.
  • *CLICK*
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    6pm for me, which means dealing with children, pretending I'd rather spend time with the wife, etc. Hopefully she'll decide to watch crap TV in bed early and leave me to it :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • FIVE minutes!
  • Will anyone keep those of us who can't be there updated?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited November 2017

Scattered by an onslaught of forked lightning and howling gales, the Legion of Flame falls to the power of the Stormguard.

Caught in a maelstrom of tidal fury, the armies of the Vault gasp in vain for breath as Vathirr rises from the waves to claim their lives.

The Fist and Palm take to the field of battle, heralded by a pillar of aurulent flame that scorches the life from their foes, the elite troops of the Alcazar.

Enraptured by the song of Chamiloia, the Coterie guardians cease their attack, surrendering both their weapons and lives to the might of the alluring Cetan.

Aigra sinks beneath the molten tides, forced to retreat by the overwhelming strength of the Amaryk.

• Surprise! It's Jeramun farting and messing up tanks. Totally didn't see it coming. :P 
  • A tank was detonated in Mhaldor, very shortly after the generic tank message and destruction was:

In terrifying response, a keening wail emits from the placed and hidden munitions about Sapience as all pulse in concert.

A throbbing pulse emanates from the iron structures as each begins to glow an overheated white.

The iron structure grows to an impossible heat, pulsing with rage before exploding, showering the locale in a whirlwind of scorching shrapnel and flame which shreds the flesh from your bones.

With a simultaneous conflagration that deafens and shakes the world, the amassed weapons of Sapience's city states explode. Rubble, smoke, and flame erupt to paint the autumn skies in the heavy greys of destruction's aftermath.

And then everyone near tanks died. KABOOM!
  • Stultifying heat overwhelms the air suddenly as a low, sibilant hissing begins to emanate from within the Vents of Hthrak.

A small spark pulses in the distance, its nascent light growing ever-more brilliant before coalescing into a dazzling figure drenched in a cloak of everlasting flame.

The Flame of the World glows red-hot, a blazing beacon of aurulent rage that drapes the firmament in a haze of crimson fire.

Issuing a thunderous, booming roar, the elemental's armour simply melts from his body, revealing the full, unparalleled intensity of his incandescent form, roused to violent action and ready for war.

rip achaea.jpg

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @TESHA WAT U DO
     <3 
  • edited November 2017
    I swear, the admins just wanted to blow up Achaea and this was as close as they could get  :p:p:p Show us peons how a real holocaust bomb is supposed to look like!
  • A shifting cloud of sooty smog billows upwards from the north as the Flame of the World begins to move.

A streak of flame tracks the unleashed conduit, rage and death fuelling his unquenchable thirst.

Fire arises, all of Riagath set alight as the immense form of Jeramun unleashed takes up his new post.

poor riagath

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    A shifting cloud of sooty smog billows upwards from the north as the Flame of the World begins to move.

A streak of flame tracks the unleashed conduit, rage and death fuelling his unquenchable thirst.

Fire arises, all of Riagath set alight as the immense form of Jeramun unleashed takes up his new post.

poor riagath
    Poor typos
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited November 2017
    Oooh, I wonder. Looking forward to how things go from here. 
  • edited November 2017
    I'm honoured to have been the first to die to Jeramun's tactical nuke.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Less death. More speed....plz...
  • So what actually happened and is there anything on upcoming?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • stuff blew up, elements wild. nothing on upcoming yet, people are still trying to find out more
  • Daeir said:
    I would assume that by proxy, this means sanctions are now dead for the time being. Since sparks can't be collected (presumably) and all.
    Clearly, Jeramun now wanders all over Sapience, and cities will now have to keep an eye out for world messages like "A conflagration towers over New Thera, as The Flame of the World lays waste to the hapless villagers." if they want to gather sparks for sanctions.

• Synbios said:
    Daeir said:
    I would assume that by proxy, this means sanctions are now dead for the time being. Since sparks can't be collected (presumably) and all.
    Clearly, Jeramun now wanders all over Sapience, and cities will now have to keep an eye out for world messages like "A conflagration towers over New Thera, as The Flame of the World lays waste to the hapless villagers." if they want to gather sparks for sanctions.

I tried. :(

No spark. The jerk.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Spark collecting is mechanically tied to the old Hthrak rooms adjacent to Jeramun, not to Jeramun himself.

But Cyrene's spark keeper doesn't accept sparks anymore now anyway.