Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What happened to Mhaldor?

2»

Comments

• SidoniaSidonia Posts: 395Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    The only reason Manu or Rameus wouldn't have done the exact same thing here is because they wouldn't get a full doll/puppet to grief you with later. 

Nobody needs to prove themselves by killing you in a style you prefer, not to mention artied veiled serpents can avoid death almost forever if they don't feel like fighting.
    AntidasSiduri
  • EverestEverest Posts: 14Member
    I hear Cyrene is nice this time of year
  • LucianusLucianus Posts: 371Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Alrena is one of the top-most Apostate fighters in Achaea. She reads people well from her experience as a combatant. She knows that an artied-veil serpent with little history of combat is probably gonna run and evade like crazy. Any CL given that assessment knows it is better off getting guards on someone with that particular style than chase them all over the city.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,966Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The most pressing question; why does Tiamat even think he's relevant to modern Achaea?
    XiasSiduri
  • BannBann Posts: 378Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Git rekt, @Tiamat. Thanks for giving me something to laugh about. Helped my headache go away.

2»
Sign In to Comment.