Runewarden vs Depthswalker hunting and credit investment

I'm thinking of spending some money and buy the no-brainer lesson packages. I have two characters, a runewarden and a depthswalker the money I spend should give me enough lessons to max out one ability with a few lessons left over. Which class is going to give me more bang for my buck? 
Make the most of your life, because Death always wins.

Comments

• Depthswalker, probably.
  • For hunting only, I'd say runewarden comes out ahead, though. Unless the DW damage buff was huge.
  • For hunting? Runewarden.

Runewarden's probably the best budget bashing class in the game. It's got a huge amount of innate tankiness, strong defensive skills very early in Runelore, and almost all of their offense is frontloaded into Weaponmastery. 

It's also really strong for low budget PvP because of that. Almost all of your core offensive abilities are in Weaponmastery. Knight is easily the best budget pick imo.
  • Nazihk said:
    For hunting? Runewarden.

Runewarden's probably the best budget bashing class in the game. It's got a huge amount of innate tankiness, strong defensive skills very early in Runelore, and almost all of their offense is frontloaded into Weaponmastery. 

It's also really strong for low budget PvP because of that. Almost all of your core offensive abilities are in Weaponmastery. Knight is easily the best budget pick imo.
    What he said. Better bashing than DW too (Note: DWC).

DW is amazing at group combat and PvP. Bashing is fine if you go all con. But Runie you don't have to go full con to bash.
  • I would pick Runie for both hunting and PvP. For sure Runie hunting is much more efficient than DW. PvP wise, Runie is prep-hybrid, I prefer that over full momentum. Not to mention, is a 4in 1.  But if you move to the higher end, Runie will have a lot more space for you to spend than DW.