Oct 2017 Promotion (Talisman Trouble)

1234568»

Comments

• @Makarios if you've got a moment, I obviously don't expect you to whip out names, but are there any wingsthread pieces out there on non-dormant characters?

• Or ivorybowstring?   I've asked and asked.  No one seems to have them

• edited October 2017
    Trey said:
    @Makarios if you've got a moment, I obviously don't expect you to whip out names, but are there any wingsthread pieces out there on non-dormant characters?
    I spoke to him prior to the change where you get a upper tier piece for every 10 you purchase, as it seemed everybody had the Wingsfeathers but no other pieces. A couple of us wondered if it was weighted incorrectly. He checked the numbers and said that it looked normal and that several of each piece had been pulled. So, logically by now, there's probably even more out there @Trey.

As far as the bowstring pieces @Caelan , I remember during the last Marks promotion there was someone who spent weeks hunting the pieces for it - they were exceedingly rare.
  • Devran said:
    Trey said:
    @Makarios if you've got a moment, I obviously don't expect you to whip out names, but are there any wingsthread pieces out there on non-dormant characters?
    I spoke to him prior to the change where you get a upper tier piece for every 10 you purchase, as it seemed everybody had the Wingsfeathers but no other pieces. A couple of us wondered if it was weighted incorrectly. He checked the numbers and said that it looked normal and that several of each piece had been pulled. So, logically by now, there's probably even more out there @Trey.

As far as the bowstring pieces @Caelan , I remember during the last Marks promotion there was someone who spent weeks hunting the pieces for it - they were exceedingly rare.
    Yeah I've come across one person who had *A* piece in over 2 months of looking.  Really pissing me off because it's all I want.