Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Crusades

1235»

Comments

• VenderVender Posts: 168Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Hataru said:
    I guess Micaelis just wasn't there and I was halulululuuuuucinating.

edit: Invoking the will of the Lightbringer, Micaelis eradicates the existence of Shirszae, deeming her 
    unworthy of the gift of Creation.

Definitely 100% accurate list of your group and you aren't lying.
    hey what's your problem?
    eternal life, make my city proud, off everyone, king without a crown
    Xaden
  • IssamIssam Posts: 24Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This was a lot of fun. I was only on because (luckily?) I stayed home sick from work. Good way to start the day! (And my boyfriend slightly thinks I'm faking it because he saw my furious typing as he walked out the door).

I think these changes are going to end up being pretty positive overall. It felt chaotic, we were outnumbered, and we still had a blast.

AralayaHataruXiasTysandr
  • MathildaMathilda Posts: 500Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I got a couple of breathstream kills! And people say Targossas is bad at LoS :D
     <3 
    Xaden
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Y'all take me way too serious. Are you new here?

Xias
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Who are YOU?

Aralaya
  • MathildaMathilda Posts: 500Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Micaelis says, "Y'all can all suck it. If you're target #1 you're dead, Idc what you try and do. That's like 15 Apostates just ramming it up there sans lube."

I'm mildly aroused.
     <3 
    AralayaFrederichSolnirTorinn
  • MicaelisMicaelis Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I'm going to issue Alrena for rape.
    Exelethril
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 492Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 29
    Melodie said:
    For those who just don't know her:

Hataru is smol and angry. You get used to it.
    Don't forget the teeth. She likes teeth.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Hataru
  • MicaelisMicaelis Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I think the discussion itself really boosted interest, and the new changes, but it'll eventually die down if things remained as-is. The work he's putting into a viable reward system will really be the centerpiece of keeping this thing as fun as it was today, and what made it fun was so many varying parties and groups of people, regardless of size, just throwing themselves into it.
    IssamHataruReysonTysandr
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,521Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We just want to get to veneration, we want to see our purdy dragon desc. 19k essence doesn't do it though :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Kyrra
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,120Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Good job guys. Now to run them when most people aren't at work!
    Kyrra
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,422Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    pfft, he picked way to populated of a time. 3 or 4 hours earlier would of been great!
    HataruShirszae
    Klendathu said:
    We just want to get to veneration, we want to see our purdy dragon desc. 19k essence doesn't do it though :(
    Yeah, I was just trying to scrape some together to see our dragon desc and deathsight.
  • AlrenaAlrena Posts: 531Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Micaelis said:
    I'm going to issue Alrena for rape.
    Lies and slander! All I did was look, I swear! Besides he dressed provocatively and he liked every second of it.

on a more serious note, I had a lot of fun on this crusade! Glad to hear you guys did too. And that the Vastarians snatched at least a good few splinters!
    Kyrra
  • XiasXias Posts: 51Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Damn, I missed it! At work at the moment. But I can't wait for the next one!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,521Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Over a week we'd been having a discussion about when to crusade, then Mak dropped the 24 hour notice thing on us so we had to start straight away to hit @Kyrra's availablilty. Sorry it doesn't match everyone's, but it was (more) convenient for us. Plenty of third-party participants did make it though :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    IssamKyrraXias
  • XiasXias Posts: 51Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    There will be plenty more, I'm sure of it. I'm very happy to hear that participation increased following the immediate changes. I hope the momentum keeps going!
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,966Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    pfft, he picked way to populated of a time. 3 or 4 hours earlier would of been great!
    You sure you didn't move to Mhaldor?
    The  repeated 8v1 gangbang I kept being in the wrong end of should prove I haven’t. 
    XadenHataruShirszae
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 480Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sounds hot...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    XadenXias
  • ReysonReyson Posts: 215Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Morthif said:
    The  repeated 8v1 gangbang I kept being in the wrong end of should prove I haven’t. 
    99% this is quintessential Mdor. Welcome!
    HataruKasa
    Torinn said:
    Sounds hot...
    they were not gentle, giving lovers.
    XadenTorinn
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,245Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    Torinn said:
    Sounds hot...
    they were not gentle, giving lovers.
    Sounds hotter.
    Huh. Neat.
    XadenTorinn
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,169Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Friction tends to make things hotter, yeah.
    :pleased::pleased:
1235»
Sign In to Comment.