Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Mudlet not saving scripts to Modules

DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,003Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
So I am using Modules to handle my triggers, aliases etc. Have checkbox to sync and save them. They were working alright. Lately however, I noticed, when I save profile, the modules files are not getting saved,ie, their last modified timestamp in folder is still previous dates and not current. Is there a way I can force mudlet to save the modules to disk?
DaironAldwicSiduri

Comments

• DaironDairon Posts: 231Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I've had a similar issue where I'd save profile and log off (to relog on to another profile) and to have it not show some of the recent changes. 

Am interested in a solution also! 
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,048Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Any chance you're out of storage? 
  • SiduriSiduri Posts: 1,419Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I've been having power outages at random times of the day while I'm asleep, with my mudlet still open and my modules on dropbox. Was wondering if it was what caused half of my modules to get deleted (have to manually recover, and the last one couldn't even be gotten back through modification history). I'm currently at 79.5% used space on a 2.5 gB dropbox.

• DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,003Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Oh I have new information, every time I start up Mudlet, the first "save profile" will save into modules. Subsequent "save profile" will not commit any changes into the modules... So literally, each time I save profile, I have to restart mudlet.
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,421Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I had issues with modules for a while but one of the latest updates to Mudlet seemed to have fixed it. Are you on the latest version?
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,003Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I am still on mudlet 2.1. Should I upgrade to mudlet 3.4?
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 473Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 30
    I like 3.4 a lot.  Im sure it couldn't hurt...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,421Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    3.4 is great. 
Sign In to Comment.