Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Destiny 2

MicaelisMicaelis Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
Just curious how many people are hitting the Destiny 2 grind? Personally loving the new look and the way they've changed the live events to be more noticeable.

Feel free to talk about it and share tags for teaming up!

Mine is vSINvVanity on PS4. Send me an invite if you play and want to team up sometime!
TruaxXias

Comments

• TorinnTorinn Posts: 473Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Hey! Get back to Dawnlording!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    DochithaXias
  • MicaelisMicaelis Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Nope, Dawnlord curse continues. Next time make sure the terms start isn't Destiny 2 release date >:(.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 3,904Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Been playing it on PS4, it's a lot of fun.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Xias
    You still haven't added me, even though you were supposed to like 12 years ago.
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 303Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Been thinking about picking it up for computer, but dunno if I'm ready for the grind again.
  • ArmaliArmali Posts: 739Member, Secret Squirrel ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I play on xbone. Hate what they did to Crucible, but I was a Y1 crucible player so I don't know if I'll ever get that back.
  • KhelKhel Posts: 184Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Love the game so far, digging the progression now- not gotten into raiding or crucible just yet.
    I never really enjoyed the Crucible myself. Did it to the necessary point for certain engrams and whatnot but was just to complete the given task. Just got to around 240 Light last night so hoping to do Nightfall and whatnot soon, if I can find a team. Really annoys me that there's still not a matchmaking function for Nightfall/Raids and it outright requires the use of third-party websites to find teams if you don't have a full sixer available. 
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,159Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    From what I played, seems like Destiny 2's crucible is all about team fire instead of solo-oriented play. Better in some ways, worse in others.

The PC port will be where the real shit happens, I think. The beta played superbly well on keyboard+mouse and performance wise.
    :pleased::pleased:
    Daeir said:
    From what I played, seems like Destiny 2's crucible is all about team fire instead of solo-oriented play. Better in some ways, worse in others.

The PC port will be where the real shit happens, I think. The beta played superbly well on keyboard+mouse and performance wise.
    It seemed that way, yes, and from what I can see it looks like they're doubling down on the Trials of Osiris style of PvP which outright requires team building and Light level to compete. Fun if you're running around with the same core group of people but think it leaves a lot of the playerbase out. 
  • ArmaliArmali Posts: 739Member, Secret Squirrel ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Well, can't be hard to find a crew! I mean, you have a big pool of Achaeans to choose from right here!
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 473Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    No.  No more Destiny 2 nobody plays it.  Pls come back.  :/
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • XiasXias Posts: 51Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Loving It! Glad Bungie fixed a few things we asked for. If only they got the token system right--loot drops feel incredibly rare in raid. Also sadly I don't have a real urge to run strikes this time around, beyond the Nightfall (super easy this week).

My clan and I are speed running Leviathan tonight so we will see what drops! But I'm always down to run public events or crucible if you catch me on. Or if you're looking for an active clan, let me know!

Ps4: Codewarlock
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 3,904Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Micaelis said:
    Handle?

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Xias said:
    Loving It! Glad Bungie fixed a few things we asked for. If only they got the token system right--loot drops feel incredibly rare in raid. Also sadly I don't have a real urge to run strikes this time around, beyond the Nightfall (super easy this week).

My clan and I are speed running Leviathan tonight so we will see what drops! But I'm always down to run public events or crucible if you catch me on. Or if you're looking for an active clan, let me know!

Ps4: Codewarlock
    Cool I'll add you later!

Atalkez said:
    Micaelis said:
    Handle?
    vSINvVanity
  • XiasXias Posts: 51Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Added!
Sign In to Comment.