Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

???............ what?

CaigesCaiges Member Posts: 17
old times i lost what to do at later lvls it seemed when i joined a house and finished my task i couldnt do anything as a quest .............. is there anything to do other then killing dez?

Comments

• XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,831 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    There's quests everywhere. Just gotta look for them. And there's tonnes to do otherwise; learn to fight, do tradeskills, sail, Learn to use grammar and punctuation. Plenty to keep you busy.
    SobriquetBoosteya
  • KoganKogan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Xaden said:
    There's quests everywhere. Just gotta look for them. And there's tonnes to do otherwise; learn to fight, do tradeskills, sail, Learn to use grammar and punctuation. Plenty to keep you busy.
    There are quests everywhere.* "gotta". Unnecessary semicolon instead of colon for a list. Capitalized learn after a comma.
    XadenMagentaLaedhaBoosteya
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 3,605 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Most quests won't appear on your questlog like newbie quests. But there are definitely a plethora of tasks denizens want you to undertake for them.
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Xaden said:
    Hey hey hey... I too like an ellipsesesi (that's the British plural ya newb)....

• CaigesCaiges Member Posts: 17
    thanks for the help and grammer yea did that years ago never was great at it even at age forty. 

Sign In to Comment.