Oldie Newbie Problem

Hey guys,

So, I played the game for awhile, loved it, but then lost my internet. I had svof and mudlet before the quit, but coming back just now I was using the browser client until I get the hang of everything. Here's the reason... For some odd and unknown reason, even after turning off all my scripts and triggers, I cannot turn off my selfishness. I thought switching to the website's client would help, but it actually did nothing, even after loading without the previously saved settings. I cannot seem to turn off whatever trigger is keeping my selfishness up, but it is making my life trying to catch back up where I was hell.

Any ideas?

Broc

Comments

• Check your defense priority. CURING PRIORITY DEFENSE LIST. If selfishness is on that list, then you'll need to take it off to have generosity. CURING PRIORITY DEFENSE SELFISHNESS RESET will change selfishness to 0 and you can have generosity, but you'll need to re-set selfishness to what it was to turn it back on. 
    On Mudlet, SVOF handles this with the "sl" alias, by turning off and on selfishness, but in the game client you'll want to do what I said above.
  • Thank you very much. What you said was, in fact, the solution. I had just been gone to long and forgot that there actually was a server-side curing system.