Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Bann's Seafaring Stuff

BannBann Posts: 381Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Hey guys, I've been thinking about releasing my seafaring triggers and aliases on here for a while. I like sailing a lot(obviously), and I'm still slowly working on putting together a thing to make ship trades easier too, which I'll put in here later. Right now, this is the aliases and triggers that I use for fighting and stuff on the sea.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwur1f6nrks0rfm/SeafaringTrigPkg.xml?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq3jwxkg562ierx/SeafaringAliasPkg.xml?dl=0

Once you get these loaded in either via the package manager or import, there are a few different things:

-Turning the ship is done with 'c <dir>', and it works with non-cardinal directions as well. So, for example, c nne, c s, c urmom, etc.

-You can row/full sails with 'c fs'.

-You can repair without maintaining by 'c r' or repair WITH maintaining with 'c rm'.

-Nothing's automated except shooting ballista at seamonsters. I don't really believe in higher end automation, so if you're looking for some kind of win, piss off.

-There are a lot of weapon aliases for doing different things, like shooting at seamonsters or a ship. Look at them and get familiar with them.

-Feel free to change the substitutions I have in there. It's not perfect and there's still a lot to be done. If you guys have any questions, feel free to post here if I'm afk/asleep, or send me a message or tell. If I don't respond, just msg me or post here.

~~Bann

AereidhnaAnzeShirszaeKyrra

Comments

• AereidhnaAereidhna DallasPosts: 645Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Thanks!
    Bann
  • TiliaTilia Posts: 1Member
    Bann is the best! <3
    Bann
  • BannBann Posts: 381Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Pertius just said he had a novice who was using Svof running this, but couldn't get the curing to turn off. You'll want to change the aliases and stuff to look like this:

if matches[2] == "loadb" then
            expandAlias("pp")
    	send("load ballista with dart`fire ballista at seamonster")
    elseif matches[2] == "loadbd" then
            expandAlias("pp")
    	send("load ballista with dart dipped`fire ballista")
    end

That's a roughshod way to do it, but it should work - assuming your healing is on to begin with. If you do this, you'll also want to make sure you put expandAlias("pp") in the Curing On trigger too, to re-enable your healing.

if matches[2] == "loadb" then
            svo.app("on", true)
    	send("load ballista with dart`fire ballista at seamonster")
    elseif matches[2] == "loadbd" then
            svo.app("on", true)
    	send("load ballista with dart dipped`fire ballista")
    end

^ is what it'll look like with Svof added in.

svo.app("off", true)
    send("ship repair all")
    ^ is what it'll look like in the Curing On trigger.

Remember that you'll want to change the command separator in the aliases/triggers. I use the ` character, so change that to whatever you use.

• RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited July 24
    Nvm. Beat me to it.
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 544Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited July 25
    Learn new neat stuff about svo every day  <3
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,579Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    RTFM and all some a little becomes clear :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 544Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Haha I do. I just don't always find gems like those you listed  =)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
Sign In to Comment.