Gods Help

Could someone give me a brief explanation on gods like:
1. Are they real players
2. Where can you find them
3. Can you kill a god, if so what are the rewards?

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Gods aren't players precisely - but they are real people. They're volunteers, people who have taken their time out to give to Achaea to create its rich atmosphere and attend to its many needs.

Gods aren't meant to be found. Generally, they will find you. Sometimes you might see them on QW, but you won't be any to use any of the mechanics you have at your disposal to find them. You can have chance encounters, though.

Gods aren't able to be killed by other adventurers, or mortal players. They can definitely die, but it's usually in event-driven sequences, rather than by a limited mortal's power.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby