Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Freebie Portraits

2»

Comments

• EheneEhene Posts: 77Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I know you're very busy, but if you ever get the time, I'd be honoured to have my portrait done. <3

He is a horned satyr. His lean, muscular silhouette is a dance of sinuous curves and twists, winding their way up and around as if woven from fibres. Almost six feet tall, Ehene stands with a rigid posture and a loose stance that suggests a coil ready to spring. A whirlwind of auburn curls does little to obscure the dark, spiralling horns that frame his cinnamon-dusted face. A warm, viridian gaze emerges from his crinkled, smile-wrinkled eyes, a gaze that shifts around and hardly lingers upon anything for more than a moment. A flash of pearly white teeth makes for a striking contrast against his olive skin. A hint of colour peeks out above his clavicle, a hidden illustration obscured somewhere. His broad shoulders match his wide hips, the former ending in calloused, ink-stained hands. The latter suddenly become long, powerful legs, covered in ruddy auburn fur and capped with ebony hooves.

Leliel
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,000Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wtf ehene is a guy?
    Jayden
    Kiet said:
    wtf ehene is a guy?
    ... yes

• JinsunJinsun TN, USAPosts: 2,769Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Leliel that is fucking adorable!
    LelielJaydenAilea
  • LelielLeliel Posts: 156Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    That's exactly  what is going to happen (again) the next time I see you IC too! So, you know, the annual firecracker bombing.
    I didn't do it!

I stream here, and I do art things. Commission info here.
    @Leliel I'm going to explode. That looks amazing and I am so happy. Thank you!

LelielAhmet
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,070Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    *psst* Your Tumblr "About Me" link to League Confessions is definitely not the URL you intended :dizzy:
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Leliel
    Oh my gods rip thank you friend I ammmm gonna fix that :X Looks like I swapped them around, thank you!
    @Ehene I'm glad you like it~ <3
    I didn't do it!

Ehene
  • ShaydeShayde Posts: 323Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I really love this last batch of portraits. They're gorgeous <3

LelielEheneNaoma
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,442Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Ehene is a guy??

AhmetKyrraHalos
    edited June 22
    Trey said:
    @Ehene is a guy??
    For the second time in this thread, yes. Do people really think Ehene is a girl?

Ahmet
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,120Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I mean... You chose a girl's name, so what exactly do you expect?
    KyrraTrey
    Antonius said:
    I mean... You chose a girl's name, so what exactly do you expect?
    Ehene isn't even a real name, let alone a girl's name. To be honest, I don't really care either way, but I do find it surprising.

ShaydeLelielJayden
  • RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Pfft there's loads of European / Western names ending in vowels that are male. Even more if you start going into Italian / Spanish names (if you're counting that in your 'European' listings), not just 'some exceptions' but a LOT of names don't adhere to that. Even more still if you're counting y as a vowel in such cases.

Ehene doesn't sound feminine to me, but I guess it comes down to how you'd pronounce it too. Andrea is a 'feminine' name, yet also a male name when pronounced slightly differently to the norm. 
    HuraiShirszaeEheneTysandr
  • KythraKythra Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I thought Ehene was a dude too until this came up. Oops. ._.
    Kiet
  • RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Kythra said:
    I thought Ehene was a dude too until this came up. Oops. ._.
    He is.
  • KythraKythra Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    *a chick. My bad. My mind is auto correcting me to a dude now. This is like Karren and Miriew all over again for me.
    KyrraJayden
  • NaomaNaoma Posts: 57Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    OMG I love it! Thank you!!!!!
    LelielShayde
    @Senoske by private request. Sorry, I know it's not colored in the same way as the others, but I had done it that way and actually didn't like how it turned out and thought this looked a bit better. Hope you like!

I didn't do it!

• TreyTrey Posts: 4,442Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited October 18
    @Ehene is a guy?

2»
Sign In to Comment.