Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The Great Burninating: Sanctions for Fun and Profit

DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,276Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
If you read this and you groupfight or raid, I have a challenge for you.

I am offering, until the end of July, a 500cr prize to the first raid group (awarded to the leader of said raid group to distribute as they please to the people involved) to legitimately obtain a maxed (level 3) tank in a sanctioned raid.

In good spirit, I'll also be offering 200cr to the leader of the defense party of the afflicted faction (if it happens, and again, with the intent for the leader to distribute it as they please to the party involved) for being a cool dude and not just giving up and stalling the sanction. I might up this to match the 500cr winning prize if I can afford it or if the defense is extra spectacular, we'll see.

I don't care what faction you are, where you do it, or how you get it. Try to be fun with it, but the carnage an l3 produces is going to naturally come with some degree of tears, as with all things related to combat in this game.

To qualify for the prize, you must provide the following:
  • A full deathsight log of the carnage that led up to the tank's detonation
  • A log showing the final moments of the tank's detonation, including any special lines it might give
  • A log of squint/observe showing the directional carnage thereafter to the best of your ability
  • Or Someone big says you did it, or you get a special honours line for it if it happens. I have no idea.
Post the resulting logs/proof in this thread and tag me in the post to get your prize. This is totally OOC. Like, TOTALLY OOC. 
FrederichTorinnZackeryBann

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,343Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Draqoom How's it going convincing the Senate to let Cyrene raid?
    Huh. Neat.
  • SaevaSaeva Posts: 1,854Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    200 credits to lead a feeding frenzy? I'm in. Come get that level 3 folks!

i mean... not on my watch >_>

MelodieVercio
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,276Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Feeding bad, legitimate struggle and fighting good.

The real prize here is the l3, the credits are just a cherry on top.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington StatePosts: 2,711Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This is a serious question, but is this even legal to encourage IC conflict with promise of reward OOC on forums? It already seemed really iffy on the other thread when it was focused at Cyrene specifically.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• XadenXaden Posts: 2,138Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can't wait to tank Cyrene.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington StatePosts: 2,711Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
     I feel sorry for the people who cant HEAR what the Snow Lepard is roaring like  useless OP who cant even deliver sound       
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Valaria
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 779Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited May 27
    Daeir said:
    Feeding bad, legitimate struggle and fighting good.

The real prize here is the l3, the credits are just a cherry on top.
    Practically speaking, feeding is the only real way for somebody to get an L3 tank, because countering the L3 tank is as trivial as "okay nobody fight them now".
  • KafzielKafziel Posts: 658Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Feeding also doesn't work that well because of diminishing returns. Years ago it took over an hour to get a level 2 in Cyrene IIRC
  • MakariosMakarios Posts: 1,621Administrator Achaean staff
    Kafziel said:
    Feeding also doesn't work that well because of diminishing returns. Years ago it took over an hour to get a level 2 in Cyrene IIRC

It got made easier a bit after that.

Kafziel
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 779Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Kafziel said:
    Yeah, but I mean that any side that loses to the enemy enough for them to blow an L3 tank is, by definition, feeding them, even if it is unintentional.
  • KeorinKeorin Posts: 396Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I will lead as many suicide rushes as you need. 
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,215Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What's the bonus for having it be Cyrene, and what's the bonus for bashing Blu, my years-long goal?
  • DraqoomDraqoom CyrenePosts: 439Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ahmet said:
    @Draqoom How's it going convincing the Senate to let Cyrene raid?
    Ask @Lorielan

Hint: NO

• NyderrasethiNyderrasethi Posts: 91Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    We tried last night for lvl 2 in Eleusis. Got to 80%, but couldn't finish it off because they literally just left the city...don't think lvl 3 is reasonable
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,276Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I heard Targossas got an l2 in Hashan yesterday, so there's hope. You just gotta believe.

If all else fails, raid Cyrene?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,595Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We got an l2 in Eleusis last night as well. Still think 3 seems impossibu though.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • FrederichFrederich Posts: 1,243Member @ - Epic Achaean
    A level 3 in Cyrene is gonna be next-to-fucking impossible.

Targossas & Mhaldor are gonna be the easiest (and likely) to earn a level 3 tank in simply because they have fucking army members.

And army members are the only thing that count.  (Sholen was worth like 15% of the way to level 2. <3)
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,345Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Frederich said:
    A level 3 in Cyrene is gonna be next-to-fucking impossible.

Targossas & Mhaldor are gonna be the easiest (and likely) to earn a level 3 tank in simply because they have fucking army members.

And army members are the only thing that count.  (Sholen was worth like 15% of the way to level 2. <3)
    Targ used to have higher ranking army members, I think they reset a lot of the ranks within the last 6 months.  
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,131Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 8
    Army ranks haven't changed since I've been there, we have tons of 4/5.

Just one 6 though :)

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,534Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I ousted inactive (but not dormant) members at one point, so anyone caught in that who rejoined later on started back at rank 1.
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,345Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    I ousted inactive (but not dormant) members at one point, so anyone caught in that who rejoined later on started back at rank 1.
    You monster!   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 3,216Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Speaking of army ranks, I just realized that Hashan has a lot of ar4-5 people. Should probably work on that at some point.

(Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

I'm reducing the timespan on this offer until the end of June because there's things I want to do with the credits and you're all a bunch of gigantic pansies anyway, so.
    Tysandr
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,595Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's like a five day warning you cheater.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    FIVE DAYS OF SIT DOWN KILL SOME SCRUBS AND MAKE EXPLOSIONS HAPPEN

BUT APPARENTLY NOBODY WANTS FREE CREDITS SO I GUESS NOT
    No one's gonna get a level 3 unless people intentionally feed it with the current system
    SolnirShirszaeAilea
    That's sort of the point of the bounty.
    You mean that you don't intend on paying it? :D
    Xith
Sign In to Comment.