Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Creating triggers on the fly in Nexus?

TsuujinTsuujin Posts: 11Member
I'm looking to build myself a player name highlighter that isn't wildly inefficient, and I can't seem to find any documentation on creating a new trigger and deleting existing ones via scripting. Is there documentation somewhere for this, or is it even possible via the official API? 

I can always just monkey patch the client object and try to replicate the existing reflex patterns there, but I'd rather not do that if there are official means available.
Tagged:

Answers

• JhuiJhui Posts: 1,954Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I haven't touched this in a while.. had good intentions when I started but this system might save you a lot of work if you want to pull from it and use anything from it.. lacks a few structural things that you are probably better than me at because I was relatively new to JavaScript and was using this as a learning tool

https://github.com/jhuiAchaea/Nexsys
  • TsuujinTsuujin Posts: 11Member
    @Jhui Thanks for the reference. Can you point out where in there you're creating new triggers on the fly?
  • JhuiJhui Posts: 1,954Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think in the highlighting stuff. If it's not included I might have to log in to my actual profile and figure out where I did it 
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,063Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jhui said:
    I think in the highlighting stuff. If it's not included I might have to log in to my actual profile and figure out where I did it 
    Someone should report this.  Pretty sure @Jhui doesn't login this late.  Obviously hacked account.

(Hi Jhui) 
    JhuiValaria
Sign In to Comment.