Mudlet 3.0 mapper issue

Since updating to Mudlet 3.0 and continuing on to 3.10, the IRE mapping script has started to forget the map in between sessions, requiring a forced re-download every time I log in. This happens both with the crowdmap and with the official one. I've tried a clean re-install of both the script and Mudlet itself, to no avail. Any advice or suggestion to help resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    This happens to me too, haven't found the solution yet.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    This happens on 3.3.1 sometimes. I -think- the solution is to go to preference > mapper > and change map format version from 16 to 18. However I haven't tested enough to confirm. You want to make sure you save and that when you restart its still 18. Seems like forcing map update resets it to 16.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kogan said:
    Kayeil said:
    This happens on 3.3.1 sometimes. I -think- the solution is to go to preference > mapper > and change map format version from 16 to 18. However I haven't tested enough to confirm. You want to make sure you save and that when you restart its still 18. Seems like forcing map update resets it to 16.
    But you've seen via teamview it'll randomly start erroring again so it tends to be only temporary rather than permanent.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.