Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Comments

• KalilaKalila Posts: 86Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tell us more!
  • RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Damn I figured you gave up working on this, no updates for ages!

Kalila said:
    Tell us more!
    http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5082/trex-beta-release-v-09#latest
  • LucianusLucianus Posts: 385Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited May 3
    Kalila said:
    Tell us more!
    It's got multiclass and defense handling that is persistently saved across each class you play. If you have keepups for say... Runewarden and another for Depthswalker and Dragon. It'll remember each one independently whenever you switch/dragonform. Tested over and over by a crazy guy who multiclasses seven classes.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.

Free Community System for Achaea: TReX System <link here>
    - I have decided to become involve in developing and maintaining this community system for Achaea. Feel free to message me in-game or on forum for help or bugfixing.
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,149Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What's it got over wsys? Or svof other than multiclass handling?
    Sherazad
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,746Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Also screenshots or logs of it doing cool stuff?
    Morthif
  • NehmrahNehmrah Posts: 41Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited May 9
    Tahquil said:
    Also screenshots or logs of it doing cool stuff?
    @Tahquil ;
    @Kalila
    @Kiet

Sure!  Here is an example of me first removing my Direwolf from the mount list, then adding it in and naming the wolf "Fluffly" then also adding two more mounts to the list.. via the blue add mount link.  This ties into server side Vault and Mount handling. Server side will use the mount you have selected in this list and your mount.  Your 'V' alias is your vault alias that will auto vault this mount if server side doesn't.  

@Ryzeth  Start using this and format your NDB for it. XD
  • RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Nehmrah said:
    Your last post said it needs Mudlet 3.0.

No can do, hombre. I'm avoiding that like the plague.
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,452Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ryzeth said:
    Nehmrah said:

Mudlet 3.1 is pretty great. Not sure what the complaints are now.
    Utianima
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,063Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Nehmrah said:

Mudlet 3.1 is pretty great. Not sure what the complaints are now.
    3.1 is sexy af. The search function is a little obnoxious with the highlighting, but 10/10 would recommend
    MorthifUtianima
  • RazaraRazara Posts: 53Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I've never used Lua, but this is still fascinating. All good things come from GitHub.
    Nehmrah
    edited May 12

This is how you save your system settings AFTER installation and SETUP.  This enables you to just copy and paste your system settings into your Mudlet Home Directory on a fresh installation so you do not have to go through the setup process over again.

1) Open your .config/profiles .. Mudlet home directory.
    2) Click the order by Type Button to re-order your files for easy selection.
    3) Select & Copy the files same files HIGHLIGHTED in this list, (in the image above).
    4) Create a New Folder on your Desktop.
    5) Name it 'TReX Settings Backup'.

6) Copy and Paste your selected files into the designated folder on your desktop.

Tada!!

Your system settings are now saved for easy transfer when upgrading to new packages!

NOTE: On a Fresh System Install.

1) Open the your 'TReX Backup Folder' on your Desktop.

2) Highlight & Right-Click & Copy the saved files from your TReX Backup Folder on your Desktop.
    3) Paste files into your Mudlet Home Directory  .config/profiles folder.

*NOTE: YES, you want to over-write any files that may be there.
    *NOTE: NO, do NOT paste the files into the TReX folder. These files stay in the profile section of your directory. See my file path in the photo above for an example.

UtianimaLucianus
    edited October 9

The highlighted (in blue) file above is a new table that should be added to your 'back up' folder. If you create one. Its great for those moments you log in Achaea and TReX thinks you need to install again. GMCP/MUDLET does that. (occasionally). This is the quick fix! You can literally be logged in -- when you drag the files in into your .config directory, and then DO 'tlogin' in your mudlet screen CMD line; and WALA! Your up and running again with all your previously saved system settings. And for those of us with Multiple classes, can be a real life saver.
    TysandrDaironLucianus
    edited October 21
    I've uploaded a video file for the basic TReX Installation here: 

SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FvapMQgZv29slg9pqqCBw?sub_confirmation=1

Let me know how you like it! Like my channel too so I know you want more videos! I've never made a video before :open_mouth:
    LucianusTysandr
    Often get this requested for people who want a more verbose prompt:

Please feel free to message me if you get any bugs. I'll try to debug them and communicate issues to Nehmrah.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.

- I have decided to become involve in developing and maintaining this community system for Achaea. Feel free to message me in-game or on forum for help or bugfixing.
    Some more bug fixes for prompt:

trigger gets sent twice.

prompt cleaning in the lua files:

This will prevent it from spamming weird prompt lines from out of nowhere when you're viewing helpfiles, using any elist|vlist skills, or moving around with CONFIG MAPSHOW ALL.

Lucianus said:

prompt cleaning in the lua files:

This will prevent it from spamming weird prompt lines from out of nowhere when you're viewing helpfiles, using any elist|vlist skills, or moving around with CONFIG MAPSHOW ALL.

Still buggy... :/

Purpose of disabling that line was to avoid this abomination:

but it seems all that does is result in blank newlines getting created:

Due to whenever this weird-arse trigger gets fired causes it possess a deleteLine():

and I'm not really a fan of this trigger either cause the pdb variable it generates and stores globally can get huge and result in a memory crash:

Oh I see. This part was commented out in the latest mudlet mapper:

Well that explains why the pdb variable can get big. Huh...

Sign In to Comment.