Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Team Sapience Adventures

ElsamElsam Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
In the debut video from the amazing Team Sapience, @Aesgar shows his mad shotgun skills in Battlegrounds.



More to come in the future!

Team Sapience is:
@Aesgar
@Mosr
@Elsam
And Spencer...pick an alt.



AsmodronAesi

Comments

  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,007 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That car never saw it coming
  • JonathinJonathin A hole in the groundPosts: 3,022 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Loooooool

    (Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

  • AesiAesi Posts: 1,209 @ - Epic Achaean
    Oo, installing. 
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Me: Shoots car
    Elsam: Don't shoot the car

    I'm gonna get gud guys, I promise. It's a little harder than T <person> and button mashing :(
  • ElsamElsam Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 18
    Don't get good, if we get good then there is no comedy. Remember the first clause in the contract you singed to get into Team Sapience: there shall be no skill, it is all for the lulz.
  • KalilaKalila Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Elsam said:
    Don't get good, if we get good then there is no comedy. Remember the first clause in the contract you singed to get into Team Sapience: there shall be no skill, it is all for the lulz.
    That sounds like something I could do well with :dizzy:
    Elsam
  • JonathinJonathin A hole in the groundPosts: 3,022 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I will forever be naked.

    (Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,287 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.

  • ElsamElsam Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Trey said:
    I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.
    If you do man, hit me up on steam: sinistarrob 
    We can get multiple teams going, you can only play 4 per team in BG right now. 
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,287 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Elsam said:
    Trey said:
    I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.
    If you do man, hit me up on steam: sinistarrob 
    We can get multiple teams going, you can only play 4 per team in BG right now. 
    That is a big fat lie, Pointzz.

  • ElsamElsam Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kalila said:
    Elsam said:
    Don't get good, if we get good then there is no comedy. Remember the first clause in the contract you singed to get into Team Sapience: there shall be no skill, it is all for the lulz.
    That sounds like something I could do well with :dizzy:
    Come and join us! Our little gaming group is growing! Doesn't always have to be battlegrounds, I have alot of games I like to play with people! I also set up a discord server, just for this little gaming group, the Achaea discord is much better for general chatting. https://discord.gg/MU2uCDm
Sign In to Comment.