What do you do in Achaea?

13»

Comments

• Nothing... I am sweet and innocent in all things and haven't started thieving again inbetween running a shop and bashing, and diving, and chatting to friends.. there is no thieving here!

I think they bought it
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    A mix of whatever needs done at the time, very similar to @Lianca

Right now nothing really at the moment, though, besides the mundane stuff, because waiting for event to progress/end before I throw myself back into working on things. Have to confess that I am slightly impatient for it now (hopefully something will happen tomorrow because it's a holiday!).
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Skye said:
    I've been trying to get into more Order-y stuff lately.
    While you can. O.O

• OceanaOceana North Sea

Asmodron said:
    Skye said:
    While you can. O.O

Don't jinx it!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oceana said:

Asmodron said:
    Skye said:
    While you can. O.O

Don't jinx it!
    *cries in a corner* He's going to be fine! The scary godzilla god isn't gonna eat him!

• I work from home with a dual-monitor setup, and am usually on Achaea most all the time if home and at my desk. So! My time here is made up of a fair bit of half-attentive idling, doing a lot of IG reading (I love building up on what I know of the lore of the world), a good amount of general interaction and chattering, doing what might be necessary to work towards certain specific IC goals... and slowly, gingerly trying to work my way into learning more about combat. A standard mix of things, I imagine.
  • Paperwork, transmutation, fend off random assassination attempts, more paperwork, balance the books, publish newspapers, liaison with foreign government officials, revise Mhaldorian law, more paperwork, teach novices, help raid, help defend, help exterminate, design recipes, etc. 

Normal city official kind of stuff. Sometimes, if I have the time, I hunt.

• Kaevan said:
    Paperwork, transmutation, fend off random assassination attempts, more paperwork, balance the books, publish newspapers, liaison with foreign government officials, revise Mhaldorian law, more paperwork, teach novices, help raid, help defend, help exterminate, design recipes, etc. 

Normal city official kind of stuff. Sometimes, if I have the time, I hunt.
    You are not Cyrenian, quit lying.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Cyrene is actually Mhaldorian

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Homework while fishing is one of my faves.
  • What do I do in Achaea... wait for this event to conclude
  • Hunting, defending, helping new Shamans, hanging out with @Kaie <3 and sparring peeps, fighting teams of Hashani (they only come out to play in groups of 4 v 1), working on specific House or Order goals, designing and shopkeeping (before Shallam fell), running a leasing office in Delos (still so happy I did this with the land), and finally some family time and Dreaming RP whenever possible.
  • I enjoy long walks on beaches and picnics under starry skies. I like watching angry people who fail at life swarm like hornets from their hive. I like meeting new people and rap...err I like meeting new people. I like eating acites and screaming from mountain tops. I like hanging out with Bluef and having weird conversations with people. Manifest has been the only one to do it in a while though but, it's all good. How often do you get to meet a person who trained in the art of pk as a fetus? Anyway, I appear to be quite disliked by people so, I'm usually left to create my own entertainment in the realm and since I keep playing I guess I do a good enough job at it. OH, and according to some certain female out there I'm a baby crazed maniac so, bloodlining people is a fun game
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited December 2012
    Kaie said:
    I enjoy long walks on beaches and picnics under starry skies. I like watching angry people who fail at life swarm like hornets from their hive. I like meeting new people and rap...err I like meeting new people. I like eating acites and screaming from mountain tops. I like hanging out with Bluef and having weird conversations with people. Manifest has been the only one to do it in a while though but, it's all good. How often do you get to meet a person who trained in the art of pk as a fetus? Anyway, I appear to be quite disliked by people so, I'm usually left to create my own entertainment in the realm and since I keep playing I guess I do a good enough job at it. OH, and according to some certain female out there I'm a baby crazed maniac so, bloodlining people is a fun game
    I started hearing the music to "I like pina coladas...and getting caught in the rain.." as soon as I started reading this post. Good old Jimmy Buffet. I bet he'd like Achaea. And I like bloodlining babies with you too. Bluef still likes eating them best of all though. Nom nom nom.
  • lol what? I thought we agreed eating children was a thing of the past...
  • Bluef said:
    Kaie said:
    I enjoy long walks on beaches and picnics under starry skies. I like watching angry people who fail at life swarm like hornets from their hive. I like meeting new people and rap...err I like meeting new people. I like eating acites and screaming from mountain tops. I like hanging out with Bluef and having weird conversations with people. Manifest has been the only one to do it in a while though but, it's all good. How often do you get to meet a person who trained in the art of pk as a fetus? Anyway, I appear to be quite disliked by people so, I'm usually left to create my own entertainment in the realm and since I keep playing I guess I do a good enough job at it. OH, and according to some certain female out there I'm a baby crazed maniac so, bloodlining people is a fun game
    I started hearing the music to "I like pina coladas...and getting caught in the rain.." as soon as I started reading this post. Good old Jimmy Buffet. I bet he'd like Achaea. And I like bloodlining babies with you too. Bluef still likes eating them best of all though. Nom nom nom.
    Escape (The Pina Colada Song) is by Rupert Holmes. Often mixed up with Jimmy Buffet, whose liquor-titled song was Margaritaville.
  • What I do most of the time for me lately (in order): nstat, cwho, hwho, qw friends, qq

• Hunt. Hunt... And did I mention hunt? Oh yeah, being an IG mom has proven to have its perks, too. I honestly miss having stuff to do in my Order! (weep, Hermes)
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Daslin said:
    I sit around on my butt, get dragged into hunting(which I don't mind too much, unless @Tarkor is leading, in which case, goodbye two days of work!!! :P) talk on clans, do some Orderly things.... That's about it.

oh, and rage.

Teehee
  • Bluef said:

Kaie said:

And I started singing put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up....

As for me, I donate presents, afk on ship, hunt, and bug random people occasionally.

• I hunt in Annwyn and forge a lot.
  • Sasiya said:
    I hunt in Annwyn and forge a lot.
    Watch out, now you'll get Jarrel-ganked.