What do you do in Achaea?

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2012

Like @Amunet (hi there, old lady!), the list is extensive. Lets see.

Spend quite a lot of time going over news, messages, logs, and so on, making sure I am up to date on everything going on so in case someone bugs me, I have an answer ready. Attend Senate meetings once a week (assuming we have topics that week - meetings have been lacking lately), along with dealing with any "big issues" that pop up, along with the other Senators. Dealing with any and almost every request, which goes from crafting (all three) wants, to random questions about the Order, Lumeni, city nonsense, or current events. I tend to muli-task that with other tasks. I lecture on all kinds of subjects, from Neraeos, to the Lumeni, to some other subjects on a more general level (for instance, the night before Shallam fell, I took 4-6 people out to teach about the foundation of Shallam and the Church for two hours). Partisipate in events, when possible, both Divine and player-driven - roleplaying is a large love of mine, and I constantly engage anywhere when possible. Several Order duties, from rituals, to figuring out various happenings (sorry, that's intentionally vague), to roleplaying about anything related with it. Spending time with the text-family, text-friends, and text-enemies, depending on the day, from just relaxing, to debating, to a whole host of other things (like scowling at @Mathonwy recently!). Hunting to dragon (ever so slowly). Dealing with the famous bits of Cyrenian paperwork, including maintaining two major projects (one of which has a long helpfile related with it). Blessing, teaching, threatening males when necessary. Spending any spare time learning about various subjects - current topic being all history related to Devotion in any manner.

This list likely goes on, but I'll stop there before people think I'm crazy. :-\"

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited December 2012
    Cooper said:
    Delete 666 (Nightcrawler)

Also 1371 (don't know who that is)
    @Cooper are you the reason why I got a bunch of random tells saying 666 earlier? 

><

Also.. I'm a sucker for Novices.  I study a lot of history and I like making newbs feel important and some such.  Sooooo, I have like a bajillion House positions and I do a lot of mentoring.
  • Well im currently considering what to do with Asmo. I find myself just standing around in my grove talking on clans.
    I completely abhor the concept of hunting, as I find it mind numbingly boring and cant imagine how some people are able to stay hours at it. Within other muds I found other forms of leveling and fun,  from working in the goverments to capturing villages, anything if I dont find anything to do with Asmo then I dont know what :/.
  • I don't think I'm the exact reason. I assume they were doing ID xxxx on accident.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    lol no

That was me. I initially tried to ID #### and decided to see how many people would fall for it on another clan. Sorry.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Penwize said:
    Fight to save the forests, teach people about combat, berate people for being snugglies publicly, participate in Artemis order RP, and chat with people. 

But mostly? I do this:
    You are level 129 () and 1.0% of the way to the next level.
    Still waiting on names for 126-130? Or are they coming one at a time these days?
  • As of lately, with finals, there's nothing I've been able to do IG besides give the occasional orientation to Novices, start a design portfolio, and hang about the Telechamber with Kindred members. When I'm actually able to play, I do a lot of Alchemist RP that includes lab work, studying, writing papers on the metaphysical aspects of the profession, VCA clan discussions when Selira is about, and taking a billion notes.Then there's House work, more studying, spending time with text-friends, teaching, helping novices, looking into combat, getting into fights I can't win but going to do it anyways because there's some sort of cause behind it, and doing small, personal rituals in the name of Lupus. The list goes on.
  • @Jonathin you can see the results of that on the quotes thread. :P  I lol'd
  • I dork around and do nothing of real note,except for an occasional bout of awesome. *laze*
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lots of totem work. I hunt on occasion. I forge on occasion. I spend a lot of time standing around watching men forge too. Every once in a while, I try seducing @Trey with steel.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Check messages. Check logs. Contemplate hunting. Smoke cigar. Contemplate sailing. Drink rum. Die in raids. Everything besides what I should be doing at any given moment.

• Besides hunting? That's pretty much what Ephram does right now, other than collecting presents. ;)

But he's also started talking to people he doesn't necessarily know, in small conversations just because everything he's used to is gone.

And he drinks. More people need to visit the Brass Lantern. ;)
  • I prefer to hunt, and of course, loiter around in Hashan.

Oh, and I love scribbling on people's bodies.
  • Mostly, do some Warden crap and try to get set up for combat again (why do I keep changing right as I get my offense down again, why do I hate myself)

Spent a lot of time with text-family and generally try to be a scholar.  And teach all the newbies everywhere ever.
  • Everything but ships
  • afk and play LoL, then whine on skype that no one will rp with me.

• afk and play LoL. True dat.

Also, waiting for this event to conclude has been a big thing.

• I torture kittens.
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I do a bit of anything and everything. Bashing, teaching, raiding, creative writing, a little discipline, a bit of family snuggle, shopkeeping, designing, helping others, administration, ritual and more besides.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Check on the house icon, hunt for shards and gold, maybe raid or spar some and then afk a lot while I read, do homework, play other games or just watch movies.
  • Orient, teach, and give novice tests... at this very moment I'm outnumbered on HWHO seven novitiates + one Neonate to little old me.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    AFK, when not AFK and someone's in my room, pretend to be AFK. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• In more normal times, city matters, house matters, and keeping up my shops.

These days ... random exploring, and waiting for Sarapis to make his next post.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I sit around on my butt, get dragged into hunting(which I don't mind too much, unless @Tarkor is leading, in which case, goodbye two days of work!!! :P) talk on clans, do some Orderly things.... That's about it.

oh, and rage.
  • All Order all the time. Finally having something to pour effort into and finally have the ability to get questions answered.  Other than that just trying go keep track of what the current events are and keep people informed with things that they miss when they are not in the realms and I am.  It is just fantastic. All of it.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited December 2012
    I primarily spend my time urinating on Carmain watering plants.

he thanked me