Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Artefacts - what do I need next?

KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,104 @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited April 2 in General Questions
Due in part to my inability to log in much recently and in part to my indecisiveness, I've somehow managed to accrue about a thousand credits to my name as well as 12 crowns. I truly never expected to have anywhere close to this quantity at once cause frankly I'm just impatient. What the hell do I do with these? Other than a quisaliscloak I think I pretty much have all my "must haves" would love some suggestions or just personal opinions! (I'm a 2hrunie and BM)

Currently have:
RoF
Prismatic ring
L1 gauntlets
L1 bastard sword
L1 warhammer
L2 band
Shackle
L1 health Regen
L1 health sip
L1 bracelets
L1 belt
Pipes
Runestone
Mithril stick
Glorified man-purse fullplate
Tree tattoo

Edit: I should add that while getting dragon would be super great and all, I can't stand hunting and pretty much solely PvP so hunting isn't really a factor here.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
"Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
Valaria

Best Answers

Answers

• AegothAegoth Member Posts: 1,983 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Holy fuck where do I start? You're an artie noob. Upgrade like... everything to lv 3. Please
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,747 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The Shar'ilian Lightspire is this season's must have.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    ShirszaePrythe
  • KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,104 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bann said:
    Sip and then str. Level 3 band with +3 str is lol as fuck. Should also look into getting the SoA paragon since it doesn't look like you do much with a shield.
    Not gonna up strength at all since my dsb is already at 96%. Good point on SoA tho had not realized I have an apparent aversion to shields

As far as crowns go: flask/urn/tent seem most worth it practically speaking, tho knife±gut chord would be awesome...
    <Insert Jayne Cobb quote here>

• AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Level 3 band's pretty great!

If you get the SoA thing, might wanna save for the morphing paragon so you can use it in BM, BM+SoA's pretty great, too, in Mir. Tank for daaaays.
    Bann
    Anedhel said:
    Level 3 band's pretty great!

If you get the SoA thing, might wanna save for the morphing paragon so you can use it in BM, BM+SoA's pretty great, too, in Mir. Tank for daaaays.
    New embrasure+rondel would be cheaper than morphing unless I had three classes right? Is that right?

I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this, but I -think- artefact armour retains its base object type, so if you couldn't wear fullplate with your second class, you couldn't use it, even with a free embrasure. I might be wrong, though!
    Anedhel said:
    I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this, but I -think- artefact armour retains its base object type, so if you couldn't wear fullplate with your second class, you couldn't use it, even with a free embrasure. I might be wrong, though!
    Oh, no I mean like for a new set. Artie full plate + Artie ring mail would be cheaper than morphing Artie armour

Ohh, I see what you mean. Yeah, definitely cheaper.
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Until you have dragon, apostate, runie, BM and monk. Morphing then wins out :anguished:
  • BannBann Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Kenway - I just went with a regular embrasure for that slot. Then I used pries to switch my paragon around depending on what class I was playing. No real need for a rondel unless you wanna customise your shit.

• DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I have 4 armor with 2 ambrasures each and I use pries to switch. Pries win cos you do it on demand. Morphing has long cool down. If you want pries let me know I can forge you some. 

Definitely bracelet and belt to tank the loldamage trend and raise break point. 

Otherwise ​get wings. It is biggest QoL impact. 
    Bann
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,877 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Until you have dragon, apostate, runie, BM and monk. Morphing then wins out :anguished:
    I'd do four level one rondels over level one morphing and level two rondel, personally. It's 100 credits more expensive, but you get a lot more freedom since you're not tied to one armour type per 24 hours and you end up with the same number of usable embrasures.
    Dochitha
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Oh, I almost forgot:

how many flowerpots ya got?
Sign In to Comment.