Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

A Study In Soundscapes

RemiliaRemilia Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited March 28 in The Blank Canvas
Ever wondered what Achaea would sound like? Here's my impression of the City of Evil. This was all generated using a combination of generators from http://mynoise.net/, so it's not original audio, just the mixing is.

RomMelodieTreyGwynriiShirszaeMelainaJozlynTalamond

Comments

• RemiliaRemilia Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 28
    The specific generators I used (and the settings) are a combination of Dark World, Evil Charm and Gregorian Chant. You can adjust each individual component of the generators with the sliders, or choose from a preset down the page if you're lazy. Mynoise.net features a whole bunch more sorts of generators like this, ranging from pure white/pink/brown noise to natural sounds to abstract tones; it's a pretty relaxing and wonderful site.
    Valaria
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,398 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Black Cathedral is pretty dope. We're missing screams from the organ, but I doubt that site has anything like that.

• GwynriiGwynrii Member Posts: 22
    Ooh, this is pretty neat! And thanks for introducing me to that site, too.
  • MelainaMelaina Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh man, I would love a whole bunch of these soundscapes to plug into Mudlet and play when I'm in certain areas. Nice work, Remilia!
    Melaina Naftis - Spectral Arbiter of the Krymenian Academy
    CaelanShirszae
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Melaina said:
    Oh man, I would love a whole bunch of these soundscapes to plug into Mudlet and play when I'm in certain areas. Nice work, Remilia!
    This would be interesting

Shirszae
Sign In to Comment.