Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Artifact-light classes for PvP
Hi guys! I figured I'd start another thread instead, as some of the others were either very old or not as open-ended as this one hopes to be.
As soon as I can finish deciding between Achaea and Aetolia, I want to plunge fully into the game and start getting involved in it. There are many thematic options I like (the zealous good guys, the evil guys, the art-loving Cyrenians) so none of those are a huge deciding factor in what character I'll play yet. What I was hoping will help me make up my mind is a list of classes that might suit me. I was wondering which classes for the different cities/factions might be good considering these criteria:
- Relatively noob-friendly
- Makes hunting less painful (it is by far my least favorite part of the game. ugh.) Alternatively...
- Good for hunting in groups (if that's even a thing)
- Not reliant on artifacts for PvP (and to a lesser extent hunting)
- Easy to contribute in group PvP as a lowbie (level 70ish?) with no arties.
- I do plan to buy the two lesson packages, which will get me close to duo trans I believe? So effective without tritrans+avoidance.
If this doesn't narrow down the list much, just a simple "top 3" for 1v1 and group combat per faction would be nice too.
Thank you so much for your input! I imagine I'll have some questions about the classes after I get some responses. I've been reading the wiki descriptions (the achaea.com classes directory is bugged and not opening for me) for classes, but it doesn't really compare to experienced input from people who actually play them.