[Nexus] Keepalive "The DC Slayer"

Introducing Keepalive for Nexus!

This package combats the dreaded idle/routing-related disconnect so you can stay logged in for days at a time, you sadist.

It does this by sending a gmcp.keepalive packet every 15 seconds.  This will override your timeout.

The added benefit of this is that you can set your timeout really low.  Then if your client/browser freezes up and may no longer fire triggers (like antitheft triggers), you'll disconnect quickly.

Download it here!  (instructions included)

Any problems or questions, let me know.  Here or in-game is fine.
Click here for Nexus packages
Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod

Comments

• While this is a majorly aggravating problem, I feel like this is prudent to remind people:
    From HELP AFK
    It is generally considered in your best interest to be active at your keyboard while you are playing in Achaea, as you leave yourself open to theft, death, starvation, and various other nasty side-effects.

Should you die, get robbed, and/or lose experience due to your triggers keeping you online while AFK, you will not be compensated for these losses.
  • that why I would afk in a ship. nobody rob me in a ship. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    I miss the days where being afk was against the rules. Far too often I go to talk to someone just to find out they are mindless